country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

Millions of people protested against the heinous police brutality being witnessed, a tiny few protests turned violent, some due to right wing nonsense. The fact that all you focus on is the few issues shows how racism works. You see what you want. It comes from your inner self knowing you don’t matter to the world and you are trying to rationalize others matter less. No matter how much hate you put in that hole it wont fill it. Carry on.

But if it were a tiny minority, why didn’t the huge majority not stop them?

I have seen bits of it w/o sound. What it shows is exactly what BadMac BlackGater corn RW are OK with. I saw Vile scum burning cities, attacking or taunting American Police etc.

Last edited:
I’m working on my country song called ‘Small Town Meth Wasteland”. Should be a banger of a hit. People love divisiveness. Im only a few lines done so far:

Out here in the labs
I fight for my meth
Girlfriend’s funding my living.

I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only small town wasteland

…apologies to the WHO
No thats the 2010s. Its all fentanyl now.

How do you determine what's true and what's not true? Do you rely upon what others tell you or do you look for answers for yourself? And if you rely on other people, how do you determine which of them is telling you the truth and which are not?

I don't lie, I have no need to lie especially to anyone on this message and particularly you. My profession is all about proving or disproving allegations, troubleshooting hardware and software systems, and locating the source of specific problems.

Telling someone to shut up who isn't even addressing you is rather pedantic. I hope you're not holding your breath waiting for me to comply.

I have a brain which can think critically.

Unlike the leftist cult, I do not even own a TV to do my thinking for me, so I have to think for myself.

Don't like it when I say something that you think is pedantic? Call the cops. Tell them I've left the front door unlocked and will be waiting, probably out in the garden, with a fresh pot of coffee. If I'm not here, tell them to come in and wait until I get back from church. We all know one another by name here and they like my dog, who only eats leftist vermin.

The point of the Aldean video is that in small towns they keep their negroes in check or they will hang them from that courthouse

Only in big cities do they have problems with uppity negroes
You are a complete & total moron. You realize outside of courthouses is where most hangings happened in the early times of this country, right? The video could have been shot in front of any old timey courthouse building..guaranteed a lot of people of any race were hung in public...outside of the courthouse.
As far as only cities having "uppity negroes" & the country having non-uppity negroes...I'd say that is mostly true. I live in a very rural area & while there aren't many blacks here, there is more than you'd expect & they definitely didn't move here to live like blacks in the ghetto do. So yeah, we don't have an "uppity negroe" issue here. They behave like decent human beings like everyone else here, regardless of race.

After the Civil War, what came next? Oh that's right Jim Crow, but I guess you forgot that.
And the democrats welfare plans that broke up black families, resulting in a 70% out of wedlock birth rate.

But, hey, sell em out to keep those progressives in power.

You are a complete & total moron. You realize outside of courthouses is where most hangings happened in the early times of this country, right? The video could have been shot in front of any old timey courthouse building..guaranteed a lot of people of any race were hung in public...outside of the courthouse.
As far as only cities having "uppity negroes" & the country having non-uppity negroes...I'd say that is mostly true. I live in a very rural area & while there aren't many blacks here, there is more than you'd expect & they definitely didn't move here to live like blacks in the ghetto do. So yeah, we don't have an "uppity negroe" issue here. They behave like decent human beings like everyone else here, regardless of race.

It's not a moron. It's a bot.

It goes beyond that
250 local townsfolk dragged the black teen out of jail, killed him with a hammer, dragged his body behind a truck and then proudly displayed their handiwork at the neighborhood courthouse for all to see.
The same courthouse Aldean bragged about small town values

It goes beyond that
250 local townsfolk dragged the black teen out of jail, killed him with a hammer, dragged his body behind a truck and then proudly displayed their handiwork at the neighborhood courthouse for all to see.
The same courthouse Aldean bragged about small town values

So, show us links.

And then prove that Aldean's song had anything to do with your links.

Or do your usual............................. :scared1:

Forum List

Back