country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

And the democrats welfare plans that broke up black families, resulting in a 70% out of wedlock birth rate.

But, hey, sell em out to keep those progressives in power.
You do realize, nevermind you don't realize. Do you know that many of that fathers live in those households, but the Gov't still labels them as a single parent household if the mother and father are not married.

How much damage did it do to the white family since it is more whites on Gov't assistance than anyone else.

I agree the Democrat Party as a whole does take the black vote for granted, but the alternative which is the Republican Party damn sure isn't the answer.

You do realize, nevermind you don't realize. Do you know that many of that fathers live in those households, but the Gov't still labels them as a single parent household if the mother and father are not married.

How much damage did it do to the white family since it is more whites on Gov't assistance than anyone else.

I agree the Democrat Party as a whole does take the black vote for granted, but the alternative which is the Republican Party damn sure isn't the answer.

Fun times. Stick with the party that creates your party and expect different results.

You cannot make this nonsense up!

Fun times. Stick with the party that creates your party and expect different results.

You cannot make this nonsense up!
Oh I agree black folks need to start holding the Democrat Party's feet to the fire, but there is no way and I mean no way in hell black folks should become Republicans.

I love country music and generally most of Aldean's music. I was disappointed to hear about the crap surrounding his newest video, I have not watched it, but did see an article that indicated that the opening scene is in front of a courthouse that is notorious for a lynching:

The History of the Lynching Site Where Jason Aldean Filmed a Music Video​

Henry Choate, an 18-year-old Black man, was hanged outside the Maury County Courthouse in Tennessee in 1927 after he was falsely accused of attacking a white girl.​

What this really speaks to, IMO, is just how terrible our black Americans had it, and what a sin this nation perpetrated upon them, that Mr. Aldeen and the video producers were unaware of this, when they made the video. This type of thing, really was quite common, and it might have been bound to happen when shooting a video in a small southern town. . . TBH.

IMO? The government and corporate establishment should be ashamed of making folks hate each other, not Mr. Aldeen for not being aware of the history of that place, and making a terrible, but honest mistake . . . only a history professor could be expected to know the history of every place in America. I really do believe, it was an honest mistake, and he already said so. . .
What we need, is peace, learning, and reconciliation, not more agitation over an honest mistake.

Perhaps, it should be a learning experience as well, about oppression and the history of policing and racial terror, for Mr. Aldeen.

History of Lynchings in the South Documents Nearly 4,000 Names​

map-of-73-years-of-lynching-1423543271115-videoLarge.png

". . .Professor Beck, who teaches at the University of Georgia, has not reviewed the new list. But he pointed out that, with racial violence so extensive and carried out in so many different ways, compilers of lists may differ on what constitutes a lynching; the new list, as opposed to some previous ones, includes one-time massacres of large numbers of African-Americans, such as occurred in Arkansas in 1919 and in Louisiana in 1887.

“If you’re trying to make a point that the amount of racial violence is underestimated, well then, there’s no doubt about it,” Professor Beck said. “What people don’t realize here is just how many there were, and how close. Places they drive by every day.”

Among Professor Beck’s findings were that the number of lynchings did not rise or fall in proportion to the number of state-sanctioned executions, underscoring what Mr. Stevenson said was a crucial point: that these brutal deaths were not about administering popular justice, but terrorizing a community.

“Many of these lynchings were not executing people for crimes but executing people for violating the racial hierarchy,” he said, meaning offenses such as bumping up against a white woman or wearing an Army uniform.

But, he continued, even when a major crime was alleged, the refusal to grant a black man a trial — despite the justice system’s near certain outcome — and the public extravagance of a lynching were clearly intended as a message to other African-Americans.
The bloody history of Paris, Tex., about 100 miles northeast of Dallas, is well known if rarely brought up, said Thelma Dangerfield, the treasurer of the local N.A.A.C.P. chapter. Thousands of people came in 1893 to see Henry Smith, a black teenager accused of murder, carried around town on a float, then tortured and burned to death on a scaffold. . . "

So you can’t answer the question? Just parroting what you were told…gotcha
Have you watched the video boot licker? Why didn't he put Jan 6 on his video? Why didn't he go and take on Stephen Paddock when he was killing folks at his concert? Ph that's right he didn't mention race, did he? Anyone with a little bit of brain knew exactly what and who he was speaking of. Come to think of it, you think it's just a coincidence that he shot this video at the same place a young black boy was lynched.

Last edited:
Have you watched the video boot licker? Why didn't he put Jan 6 on his video? Why didn't he go and take on Stephen Paddock when he was killing folks at his concert? Ph that's right he didn't mention race, did he? Anyone with a little bit of brain knew exactly what and who he was speaking of. Come to think of it, you think it's just a coincidence that he shot this video at the same place a young black boy was lynched.
I did see the video and saw a lot of clips of white people looting and spitting in cops faces…

he’s sang many tributes about Las Vegas

This song has nothing to do with race but does put a spot light on the massive amounts of violence and carnage by the demafasict brownshirts and that’s what upsets you and your propagandist you are parroting

I did see the video and saw a lot of clips of white people looting and spitting in cops faces…

he’s sang many tributes about Las Vegas

This song has nothing to do with race but does put a spot light on the massive amounts of violence and carnage by the demafasict brownshirts and that’s what upsets you and your propagandist you are parroting
Hmmm, what small towns was he talking about?

Why did he pick a site where a young black boy was lynched.

Hmmm, what small towns was he talking about?

Why did he pick a site where a young black boy was lynched.
The type he lives in there are numerous small towns…wait you think small towns are all racist? Haha

I have no idea where the video was shot…it’s mainly made up of clips of demafasict rioting and looting

You have no idea, not surprising.

Why did he leave out Jan 6?
No, enlighten me? Did you even know anything about a lynching at that Courthouse a century ago before someone told you? My guess is, it's a suburb of Nashville, and was easy to get the ability to film there.

Because Jan 6 took place in the Capitol building, not a town....the song is about a town. This really isn't hard to grasp.

The real question here is, why do you think it's ok to loot, rob, spit in police officers faces, commit arson, and other acts of violence? and moreover, why do you think being against that sort of stuff is racist? just how little respect do you have for African Americans that you think that's what we are for?

Because Jan 6 took place in the Capitol building, not a town....the song is about a town. This really isn't hard to grasp.

Yes the song is about a town and how much better small towns are than them big cities

If you want to do that pick a town like Mayberry not a town where the local townsfolk stormed a jail, pulled out a black teen, beat him to death, dragged the body behind a truck and then proudly displayed the body at the local courthouse

The same courthouse Aldean proudly sang in front of

Yes the song is about a town and how much better small towns are than them big cities

If you want to do that pick a town like Mayberry not a town where the local townsfolk stormed a jail, pulled out a black teen, beat him to death, dragged the body behind a truck and then proudly displayed the body at the local courthouse

Well small towns are.

That town is much better then it was 100 years ago when the demaklan ran it and the state…unlike the big cities today that encourage the sort of violence that the video clips show

So what’s racist about the song is the places where the video was shot? Is that what you are saying?

Well small towns are.

That town is much better then it was 100 years ago when the demaklan ran it and the state…unlike the big cities today that encourage the sort of violence that the video clips show

So what’s racist about the song is the places where the video was shot? Is that what you are saying?

Glass Houses

Still no actual proof.

:scared1:

Forum List

Back