country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

Still waiting for you to tell us what is racist in this song......
They don’t like it. Whatever it is they don’t like they call racist . Truth the biggest offender.
Racist such an incorrectly overused word since Barry

Don’t come to my hometown and burn it
And lib loons lose their shit over that admonition

Someoen's triggered hard, but it's not the leftists.

All the leftists have done is say it's not cool to call for vigilante lynching attacks. That's triggered the right hard.

Someoen's triggered hard, but it's not the leftists.

All the leftists have done is say it's not cool to call for vigilante lynching attacks. That's triggered the right hard.
totaly the leftist who believe in these hate groups. and rioting , looting and killing.

86a585f27766a91d.jpeg

Just watched the Aldean video "Try That In A Small Town"...and I think I know why white liberals are so hell-bent on calling it "racist". It isn't from the riot footage used featuring black folks rioting...it barely does, 90% of the cut scenes showing rioting shows antifa moonbat crackers, if not more. And that's why...they like to use blacks as shields for their bad behavior. White leftists are pussies & that's why they have to lie to black folks about what is in the video. And they count on black people not listening to country music to help their little game of telephone to work to their benefit. Watch the video...you can count the black individuals on one hand in the riot cut scenes. Lol

Evidence:

Forum List

Back