country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

IMG_6495-2891917.jpg

The left doesn’t hate this song because it’s racist.

The left hates this song because it depicts Men doing what Men are supposed to do. Protect the vulnerable.

FYI:

The song just shot up to #1 on the country charts.

Lol.
garth brooks and trisha yearwood don't like it. and they also want Americans to send money to the poor........................in ukraine.

Talk about 'out of touch'.

I'm not a country fan but I watched the video to see what all the hubbub was about. A few observations:

1.) Not once does Aldean mention race or BLM and the majority of rioters and protesters in the video are white. In fact, there are very few individual faces depicted; most are shown from a distance and are nothing more than shapes and silhouettes.

2.) The line about Granddaddy's gun has got the left up in arms (pun most certainly intended). But the line only implies that he and others like him will do what's required to defend themselves and their property and those of their neighbors if anyone brings violence and destruction to their communities. That's it.

3.) I can't help but laugh when people from the left on this forum are quick to call conservatives whiners when they comment/complain about something some Democrat said or did and then they assemble a collective pity party over a song whose premise is merely to suggest one not burn, loot and destroy in a small community.

Jesus, how pathetic.

The left doesn’t hate this song because it’s racist.

The left hates this song because it depicts Men doing what Men are supposed to do. Protect the vulnerable.
It tells the truth of wretched conduct and warnings not to do such
Libs fly like birds into glass windows in panic of the truth

What was the political message in the song?
There wasn’t one but Aldean and his wife have not hid their political leanings nor their stance on issues like transgenderism so anything he does that could be twisted in any way to be political will be.

Forum List

Back