country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

Nothing like listening to a good ole racist, hillbilly tune. I bet your favorite movie is Birth of a Nation
what exactly is racist aboutn the song? Have you listened to it? Read the lyrics? It doesn’t mention race once…..
It’s a shit song. Is he calling for the Klan to come back and enforce southern values ? Guns,violence,no free speech. Fantastic stuff.
Don’t like the song that’s fine. It’s not really my cup of tea either but it isn’t racist. Can you quote the specific part of the lyrics you found to be racist?

Look at the people in this thread advocating for the criminal element. They're actually pissed when people say don't bring your city crimes to our small town. We're not gonna allow it

Look at the people in this thread advocating for the criminal element. They're actually pissed when people say don't bring your city crimes to our small town. We're not gonna allow it

Yes, it's like they are entitled to take the city crimes to a small town!

How anybody dares to stop them? How do they?? :mad-61:

Yes, it's like they are entitled to take the city crimes to a small town!

How anybody dares to stop them? How do they?? :mad-61:
I live in a small town by choice. I don't have to worry.

My house is unlocked when I go to bed, and it's unlocked when I leave for work for 8 hours. My car is never locked. We just don't have these problems where I live.

This is how life SHOULD be. But some just don't respect the property rights of others.

And those are the people in this thread calling me and my life, "racist."

You sound stupid, don't try what in your small town?

1. Being a lawless shit head.
2, Disrespecting the police
3, Disrespecting the US
4, Generally being an asshole.

He literally lists the things you shouldnt "try in a small town". Good thing you're so outraged by a song you've never actually listened to..

Jason Aldean understand cops need to use their night sticks on these inner city thugs to send a message.

Jason Aldean understand cops need to use their night sticks on these inner city thugs to send a message.

One hopes "night sticks" will be enough to control these savages!:dunno:

Better than nothing I guess

Well he is right. America is sick of blm's left wing terrorist shit. The have no right to do the crap they do.

Here is one of the best take downs of the leftist anger at this song....Matt Walsh explains it so that even a biden voter can understand it....they won't understand it, but he does explain it so they should understand it if they weren't dumb enough to vote for biden.....

1. Being a lawless shit head.
2, Disrespecting the police
3, Disrespecting the US
4, Generally being an asshole.

He literally lists the things you shouldnt "try in a small town". Good thing you're so outraged by a song you've never actually listened to..
Who would go to a small town...for anything?

Forum List

Back