Coup against a sitting President exposed

For a coup to be exposed, it would have, at one time anyway, been a secret.

No one involved has ever made a secret to the fact that their goal was to eliminate the Trump Presidency by any means possible.

No one involved has ever made a secret to the fact that their goal was to eliminate the Trump Presidency by any means possible.

Yes...but it's always good to hear it from those who really know.

What would you prefer, the Obama Bungle, maybe Clinton Catastrophe?

Seriously, today it's just politics as usual.

Yep, why change, we like you just the way you are.

do yourself a favor and watch this...it's long...1 hour ..but so much worthwhile

do yourself a favor and watch this...it's long...1 hour ..but so much worthwhile

I watched the first few minutes. It brought a smile to my face. Hope his book sales go back up. Remember buy his book. Other than that, there is nothing there. As one person said, it's just politics as normal. But remember, the stage was set under Obama so don't get too shocked by this. Trump loves this type of thing. He feeds off it. Without it, we just might see the great Oz behind the curtain.

I watched the first few minutes. It brought a smile to my face. Hope his book sales go back up. Remember buy his book. Other than that, there is nothing there. As one person said, it's just politics as normal. But remember, the stage was set under Obama so don't get too shocked by this. Trump loves this type of thing. He feeds off it. Without it, we just might see the great Oz behind the curtain.

May be then ....your "preferred book" is

Becoming a Trannie

by Michael Obama

oops.........or is it

is it just "Becoming"? :21:

to all my like minded friends....add this OP video to your favorites ....and watch it when you have the time...it's very informative!

to all my like minded friends....add this OP video to your favorites ....and watch it when you have the time...it's very informative!

And remember, the real message is, "Buy my Book".

with all respect....if that's what moves you.....it means you are in need of money....or something....

please go away

thanks

Forum List

Back