Coup d'etat By Way Of Impeachment?: Democrats To Claim Trump Colluded With Putin To 'Rig' Election

I think I will do like the pseudocons do and just state this Trump story as fact.

Yeah. Trump colluded with the Russians in hacking our election.

Fact.

That can be the first item on the List O'Reasons to Impeach Obama Trump.

Turnabout is fair play.

A coup d'etat that installs...Mike Pence.

Yeah. Okay.

Why don't you work on your crack dream and come back again.

"Mike Pence is working with The Global Elites. He is really one of them. He is conspiring to bring down Trump. blah blah blah."
Mike Pence is going to be assassinated by the Illuminati. His death will be chalked up to "a bad chicken sandwich". Then Paul Ryan, the REAL leader of the cabal, will be President.

Looks like the Democrats and very powerful Globalist Elites are plotting a Coup d'etat. They crave revenge on Trump. They're gonna pursue it by way of Impeachment. My prediction is, the next phase of their Coup-attempt will be them claiming Trump colluded with Putin to 'steal' the Election.

It looks like their Russian meme is a set-up, folks. And don't be so quick to dismiss this as a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' either. The Democrats and Globalist Elites are out for blood. If you don't believe me, check out what George Soros has been saying about Trump. He's been hysterically lamenting the fact Trump has 'upset his New World Order.' So don't take them lightly. They are gunning for Donald Trump. But what are your thoughts?
Coup d'etat my ass...more like le Circle de Jerque....
:laugh2::happy-1::laugh2:

Looks like the Democrats and very powerful Globalist Elites are plotting a Coup d'etat. They crave revenge on Trump. They're gonna pursue it by way of Impeachment. My prediction is, the next phase of their Coup-attempt will be them claiming Trump colluded with Putin to 'steal' the Election.

It looks like their Russian meme is a set-up, folks. And don't be so quick to dismiss this as a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' either. The Democrats and Globalist Elites are out for blood. If you don't believe me, check out what George Soros has been saying about Trump. He's been hysterically lamenting the fact Trump has 'upset his New World Order.' So don't take them lightly. They are gunning for Donald Trump. But what are your thoughts?
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

That's exactly what they are trying to pull.

They are trying to set up a fake Russian hack, and claim Trump was colluding with the Russians.

The American people are going to have to keep reminding the Democrats we chose Trump, not them.

Oh yeah, the next phase of their Coup-attempt will be to accuse Trump of colluding with Putin. Bet on it.

They are trying to set up a fake Russian hack, and claim Trump was colluding with the Russians.

The American people are going to have to keep reminding the Democrats we chose Trump, not them.

Oh yeah, the next phase of their Coup-attempt will be to accuse Trump of colluding with Putin. Bet on it.
It's a fact that Trump did. Get with the program!

world-news-daily-report-fake-news.jpg

If it's fake news why Is Obama ejecting Russian diplomats yet refuses to provide the evidence of a Russian hack?

Here’s the Public Evidence Russia Hacked the DNC — It’s Not Enough

BREAKING: Without Providing Proof, US Retaliates Against Russia for 'Election Hacking' -- Russia Responds

Privacy group: Let’s see Russian hack evidence!

Obama Under "Intense Pressure" To Release Evidence Proving Russians Hacked The Election | Zero Hedge

It's a set-up for sure. They're gonna angle it that Trump supposedly 'colluded' with Putin to 'steal' it. Mark my words.

[TardLogic]
Donald Trump colluded with Putin to hack the DNC. Prove he didn't, losers!

I win.
[/TardLogic]

Democrats have been saying a lot of stupid things but how can they impeach Trump while the Republicans hold majorities in both Houses of Congress?
A lot of those republicans hate Trump. Some because he insulted their wife, some because he opposes the free market, some because he's made them ashamed to be part of the party... shouldn't be too hard for Democrats to find a few republicans to join them should Trump ever need to be impeached.

Or the Pubs will on their own, they would love a Pence to walk over, a real Tea Partier .

We'll see if Trump survives the Democrat Coup-attempt. I'm betting he will. He's a pretty tough dude.

It's a fact that Trump did. Get with the program!

Sure he did Hillary. Sure he did. :cuckoo:

Democrats have been saying a lot of stupid things but how can they impeach Trump while the Republicans hold majorities in both Houses of Congress?

Won't stop them from trying. And keep in mind, you can't trust frauds like Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and so on. They despise Trump.

They may hate him, but they won't vote to impeach him. They are smart enough to know that's the way to get booted.

Forum List

Back