Court Ruling That a Woman Was 'Ugly' and 'Too Masculine' to be Raped

That was gonna be this guy’s defense...

McKinney.jpg

It's what he said. He indicated he wouldn't have raped Rachel because she was , in his opinion, ugly, and then included Michelle and Barack.
Actually, Rachel is still very attractive, and back before she came out, was....well, look for yourself........

tumblr-kxobp3wgck1qzo6axo1-500png-8d5c9fd25d6ae350_large.png

She has a giraffe neck, no shoulders, Bob Hope's chin, and her eyes are too close together. Do not want.

Would not rape under any circumstances, unless I was drunk enough and had a thick enough burlap sack to put over her head.
Show us a picture of you. Are you in the league of Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, or Paul Newman? Or, are you more like the inbred guy in Deliverance? I'm guessing the latter.

You'll never know, will you? :11:
No because you don't want us to know that you look like the Deliverance kid.

Who is this "us" you keep referring to? Are you part of a cult or something?

:laughing0301:
The other members on this board.

She has a giraffe neck, no shoulders, Bob Hope's chin, and her eyes are too close together. Do not want.

Would not rape under any circumstances, unless I was drunk enough and had a thick enough burlap sack to put over her head.
Show us a picture of you. Are you in the league of Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, or Paul Newman? Or, are you more like the inbred guy in Deliverance? I'm guessing the latter.

So have you elected yourself as the "official" spokesperson for the other members on this board?

:laugh:

So have you elected yourself as the "official" spokesperson for the other members on this board?

:laugh:
No but I notice that none of them have contradicted me.

Forum List

Back