Court Ruling That a Woman Was 'Ugly' and 'Too Masculine' to be Raped

She required stitches from the rape.
You are dumb
Dumb enough to point your astounding lack of self-awareness???

Or do you also agree that a woman's looks should disqualify them from being rape/sexual harassment victims?
When the guy has her name listed in his phone as "Viking", do you really think he was interested in her sexually? He went out and bought roofies, put them in HER drink at a bar (as opposed to someone they would be more attracted to), then dragged "Viking" all the way home just so they can have sex with her? No man has ever put that much planning and work into fucking an ugly chick.
...but did THEY rape her?
Someone raped her, even if she was ‘ugly’. For the judges to use that as part of their reasons for it not being them, is outrageous. Their pronouncement should have never been included in their acquittal. If they had legitimate facts to acquit them, state those, not a statement they made as to her desirability, according to the men.

I doubt this teenager found this 90 yr old woman desirable, but he still raped her-
Migrant 'raped and strangled elderly woman' in Dusseldorf | Daily Mail Online
Keep in mind, its not one crazed rapist, its two guys. They had to plan this shit out, buy the drugs, get them in her drink, and then drag her back to an apartment to rape her. That is a lot of premeditated work just to get sloppy seconds with a chick you refer to as "Viking". I think there is some reasonable doubt there.

That’s not the point. The point is, if they had reasonable doubt, other than she was ugly, fine, put that in their statement. Making any decision based on their proclamation that she was too ugly, is not a valid reason for acquittal. It simply isn’t in a just system.
She required stitches from the rape.

Or do you also agree that a woman's looks should disqualify them from being rape/sexual harassment victims?
When the guy has her name listed in his phone as "Viking", do you really think he was interested in her sexually? He went out and bought roofies, put them in HER drink at a bar (as opposed to someone they would be more attracted to), then dragged "Viking" all the way home just so they can have sex with her? No man has ever put that much planning and work into fucking an ugly chick.
...but did THEY rape her?
Someone raped her, even if she was ‘ugly’. For the judges to use that as part of their reasons for it not being them, is outrageous. Their pronouncement should have never been included in their acquittal. If they had legitimate facts to acquit them, state those, not a statement they made as to her desirability, according to the men.

I doubt this teenager found this 90 yr old woman desirable, but he still raped her-
Migrant 'raped and strangled elderly woman' in Dusseldorf | Daily Mail Online
Keep in mind, its not one crazed rapist, its two guys. They had to plan this shit out, buy the drugs, get them in her drink, and then drag her back to an apartment to rape her. That is a lot of premeditated work just to get sloppy seconds with a chick you refer to as "Viking". I think there is some reasonable doubt there.

You are dumb

So basically....all I have to do is pre-emptively call a chick ugly and I am free to sexually assault her at my leisure?

Since of course, I called her ugly and stuff.......
You have to be pretty naive to think that the all woman jury had a slam dunk rape case, but let the rapists go based solely on her looks. Its not like their DNA was found in her.
And you have to be pretty ignorant to think I am going to let you side step the fact that your cult leader said his accusers are too ugly for him to rape -- as a defense
He didn't say that as a defense, he said it to insult the lying ugly kunts.

Rape is still rape no matter what a person does or doesn't look like.

God bless you and every victim always!!!

Holly

So basically....all I have to do is pre-emptively call a chick ugly and I am free to sexually assault her at my leisure?

You have to be pretty naive to think that the all woman jury had a slam dunk rape case, but let the rapists go based solely on her looks. Its not like their DNA was found in her.
And you have to be pretty ignorant to think I am going to let you side step the fact that your cult leader said his accusers are too ugly for him to rape -- as a defense
Yea, because when accused of sexual assault, the best thing to do is insult the ugly kunts...

Kinda like what Bob Mueller did when Jacob Wohl and friends had a woman claim she was assaulted by Mueller...even tho that woman ADMITTED she was lying....

Trump lovers are pathetic..

Yea, because when accused of sexual assault, the best thing to do is insult the ugly kunts...
It's certainly a very appropriate thing to do IMO.

The court was right. I wouldn't have raped her with Obama's dick and Michelle pushing on it.

16-things-you-should-know-about-rachel-maddow-1-31431-1396370128-4_big.jpg
So what you're saying is that you WOULD rape a woman you found attractive? Somehow I can believe this.

The court was right. I wouldn't have raped her with Obama's dick and Michelle pushing on it.

So what you're saying is that you WOULD rape a woman you found attractive? Somehow I can believe this.
I always find it amusing when people pretend like jokes are real statements. Youre dumb for faking an argument. Do better.
It's what he said. He indicated he wouldn't have raped Rachel because she was , in his opinion, ugly, and then included Michelle and Barack.
Actually, Rachel is still very attractive, and back before she came out, was....well, look for yourself........

tumblr-kxobp3wgck1qzo6axo1-500png-8d5c9fd25d6ae350_large.png

I always find it amusing when people pretend like jokes are real statements. Youre dumb for faking an argument. Do better.
It's what he said. He indicated he wouldn't have raped Rachel because she was , in his opinion, ugly, and then included Michelle and Barack.
Actually, Rachel is still very attractive, and back before she came out, was....well, look for yourself........

She has a giraffe neck, no shoulders, Bob Hope's chin, and her eyes are too close together. Do not want.

Would not rape under any circumstances, unless I was drunk enough and had a thick enough burlap sack to put over her head.

The rapers and the rapee were Peruvian, so she no doubt looked like this one...

afe9ea88a7ad3e30_big.jpg

She has a giraffe neck, no shoulders, Bob Hope's chin, and her eyes are too close together. Do not want.

Would not rape under any circumstances, unless I was drunk enough and had a thick enough burlap sack to put over her head.
Show us a picture of you. Are you in the league of Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, or Paul Newman? Or, are you more like the inbred guy in Deliverance? I'm guessing the latter.

Show us a picture of you. Are you in the league of Brad Pitt, Robert Redford, or Paul Newman? Or, are you more like the inbred guy in Deliverance? I'm guessing the latter.

You'll never know, will you? :11:

No because you don't want us to know that you look like the Deliverance kid.

No because you don't want us to know that you look like the Deliverance kid.

Who is this "us" you keep referring to? Are you part of a cult or something?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back