Court says pot smokers dont lose gun Rights...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Of course they shouldnt....but the irrational, anti-gun fanatics will use anything to pick off the Rights of citizens....

Of course they shouldnt....but the irrational, anti-gun fanatics will use anything to pick off the Rights of citizens....

So...Hunter is off the hook?

Good news eh?

I dont give a fuck about his gun thing. Never did. I dont think anyone on the right does. Its the alarming bribery shit that worries us.
I assume you mean the shit he's not charged with? I would shed not a tear if Hunter went to prison for a long time.
I also don't believe that his Dad had anything to do with Hunter's shit. Archer's testimony just further convinced me.

Those off their tits on drugs and dope are deemed ok with a gun? Bloody hell, no wonder America is fucked with guns.

Dipshit...I know you lose your mind when it comes to guns....but owning a gun while using alcohol is no different from owning a gun while using pot.....you don't carry a gun while drunk or high, but you get to own a gun....you thick, english clod........

I assume you mean the shit he's not charged with? I would shed not a tear if Hunter went to prison for a long time.
I also don't believe that his Dad had anything to do with Hunter's shit. Archer's testimony just further convinced me.

You mean where hunter had business meetings and told the guys there...oh, wait, let me just ring my dad, the Vice President of the United States.....and ask him about the weather....oh, hey dad, just sitting here with these guys I want to do business with though I have no training or experience with anything to do with what they do....but it was nice talking to you while you are in the Vice Presidents residence....

You mean nothing like that?

And we now know he sat at dinner with hunter and business shills....

You mean where hunter had business meetings and told the guys there...oh, wait, let me just ring my dad, the Vice President of the United States.....and ask him about the weather....oh, hey dad, just sitting here with these guys I want to do business with though I have no training or experience with anything to do with what they do....but it was nice talking to you while you are in the Vice Presidents residence....

You mean nothing like that?

And we now know he sat at dinner with hunter and business shills....
Ironic how all of these laws that have been enacted to control guns are not being prosecuted to the full extent of the law because---Biden. That form has been in use for nearly forty years and because a Biden violated its provisions all of a sudden it needs to be ruled unconstitutional. Democrat BULLSHIT.

The only felony was the gun charge, right? He has not been convicted on that one. It amuses that the plea deal that fell apart..may have been the best thing that happened for Hunter~

But yeah, hooray for armed stoners~
many states prohibit the carry of firearms if you have been drinking. In Va you can go ino an establishment that serves alcohol while carrying but it is illegal to have a drink. In AL you can have a drink but you can’t be intoxicated.

Ironic how all of these laws that have been enacted to control guns are not being prosecuted to the full extent of the law because---Biden. That form has been in use for nearly forty years and because a Biden violated its provisions all of a sudden it needs to be ruled unconstitutional. Democrat BULLSHIT.
Joe was big on gun control and locking people up until this.

Forum List

Back