Covid-19: a third variant of the coronavirus detected in Japan.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
After the British variant and that of South Africa, Japan has now announced that it has discovered a new variant of the coronavirus responsible for Covid-19 on Monday, January 11. This variant was identified in patients returning from Brazil. At the moment, knowledge is limited, but this new strain increases fears of a resurgence of cases as the pandemic flares up in Japan and many other countries.

This new variant of Sars-CoV2 was detected in four people, including two children, whose nationality is not mentioned, returning on 2 January from a stay in Brazil. The analysis showed mutations partly similar to those of the variants of great contagiosity ,the severity of the symptoms he would be responsible for, or his response to different types of tests and vaccines. Brazil has been warned by the Japanese government of the existence of this variant.

Link in French

Covid-19 : un troisième variant du coronavirus détecté au Japon

After the British variant and that of South Africa, Japan has now announced that it has discovered a new variant of the coronavirus responsible for Covid-19 on Monday, January 11. This variant was identified in patients returning from Brazil. At the moment, knowledge is limited, but this new strain increases fears of a resurgence of cases as the pandemic flares up in Japan and many other countries.

This new variant of Sars-CoV2 was detected in four people, including two children, whose nationality is not mentioned, returning on 2 January from a stay in Brazil. The analysis showed mutations partly similar to those of the variants of great contagiosity ,the severity of the symptoms he would be responsible for, or his response to different types of tests and vaccines. Brazil has been warned by the Japanese government of the existence of this variant.

Link in French

I am guessing THEY will claim this third variant the most deadly and as such THEY must lock down the entire free world until what . . . 2024?

Link in French

I am guessing THEY will claim this third variant the most deadly and as such THEY must lock down the entire free world until what . . . 2024?
The countries around us England , Germany have made a total containment , we in France we have curfew of 6.00 p.m , they know nothing, they also do not know how many variants the vaccine can support and still be useful , I think it’s two , and not three?

Link in French

The countries around us England , Germany have made a total containment , we in France we have curfew of 6.00 p.m , they know nothing, they also do not know how many variants the vaccine can support and still be useful , I think it’s two , and not three?

Stay safe . . . and sane . . . over there.

Link in French

I do my best it is a bit hard living under Rotten President Macaroni. Stay safe too with the plague Xiden ! :laugh:

Link in French

I do my best it is a bit hard living under Rotten President Macaroni. Stay safe too with the plague Xiden ! :laugh:

Thank you. Despite what you might have read about 2020/21 America, it is not even close to all bad. We live in Maryland. As of today, 1/11/21, we remain free to leave our homes day or night, to shop for groceries, get gas—even walk around our indoor mall. We can drive to the park, walk our dog, go fishing and hiking. Most restaurants are either closed for indoor dining or limiting the number of patrons. We also regularly cross state lines to visit family, and we indulged in both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with family members from several households. For the moment, at least, most of our governor's COVID restrictions remain recommendations, rather than hard mandates. The only severe restriction, aside from the closure of movie theaters, is every business under the sun requiring face masks for entry.

Link in French

Thank you. Despite what you might have read about 2020/21 America, it is not even close to all bad. We live in Maryland. As of today, 1/11/21, we remain free to leave our homes day or night, to shop for groceries, get gas—even walk around our indoor mall. We can drive to the park, walk our dog, go fishing and hiking. Most restaurants are either closed for indoor dining or limiting the number of patrons. We also regularly cross state lines to visit family, and we indulged in both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with family members from several households. For the moment, at least, most of our governor's COVID restrictions remain recommendations, rather than hard mandates. The only severe restriction, aside from the closure of movie theaters, is every business under the sun requiring face masks for entry.
It’s similar in the area where I live for you all depends on the governors? This virus has really rotten our lives.

Link in French

It’s similar in the area where I live for you all depends on the governors? This virus has really rotten our lives.

Yes, for the most part. We have no national COVID-19 rules or mandates. Our President has tasked our state governors with implementing their own coronavirus response. What's even worse, perhaps, is how many of our governors in turn have delegated coronavirus response down to the mayors of our towns and cities and county commissioners. So what that means is we could have much harsher restrictions in one town than in another town a few miles away.

Link in French

Yes, for the most part. We have no national COVID-19 rules or mandates. Our President has tasked our state governors with implementing their own coronavirus response. What's even worse, perhaps, is how many of our governors in turn have delegated coronavirus response down to the mayors of our towns and cities and county commissioners. So what that means is we could have much harsher restrictions in one town than in another town a few miles away.
The virus is strange, like your election, it’s not clean. At the beginning we were told that it was a little flu to tell us after that it is very serious and dangerous, we close everything and now it seems that it is more dangerous and they do almost nothing. but well, we are led by a clown ,sadly you will have your soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back