Covid deaths high in shut-down New York; low in open Florida

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
By statistical analysis, I calculated that shut-your-doors-and-hide-inside New York at 1/441 covid deaths/per population is 1.7 times deadlier than open Florida. Where one lives is a safety issue!

Attachments

• Florida-Safe-Survey.jpg
    Florida-Safe-Survey.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 65
By statistical analysis, I calculated that shut-your-doors-and-hide-inside New York at 1/441 covid deaths/per population is 1.7 times deadlier than open Florida. Where one lives is a safety issue!
New York is not shut down. The subways work. People go out. And Florida doesn't have crowded cities like New York city. You may sit down now, moron.

New York is not shut down. The subways work. People go out. And Florida doesn't have crowded cities like New York city. You may sit down now, moron.
But Florida has communities chock full of oldster retirees, like The Villages and Naples...Yet their senior populations are barely affected.

Big difference being that Florida didn't have a vainglorious chooch asshole Governor, who deliberately sent CCP virus patients to nursing homes, so the virus could run rampant and kill thousands.

New York is a LOT more dangerous than Florida by nearly a 2 to 1 ratio.

NEW YORK Per Capita Death rate: 2,265/million, which is second highest in the world!

FLORIDA Per Capita Death rate: 1,249/million

LINK

That's weird.
Because I just watched a video of people in New York saying their businesses were ruined by lockdown rules, and they received fines for opening their pubs and restaurants.
Just like election night, it seeems my lying eyes have deceived me again.

As has been widely reported - Florida doesn't accurately report COVID deaths - on purpose.

Same shit happened in Europe.
Countries with strictest lockdown (Belgium, Spain and Ireland) had more deaths.
Countries with no lockdown had fewer deaths.

As has been widely reported - Florida doesn't accurately report COVID deaths - on purpose.

I would bet a very large amount of money that Florida has some of the most accurate death reporting in the country

Because they retain the same standards we had in 2019

Unlike most of the rest of the country

Oh, really? Florida doesn't have Miami? Tampa Bay area? Jacksonville? Orlando? Fort Lauderdale? Those cities may not be the size of NYC individually, but the population of Florida is larger than New York by 2 million people.

What. You mean they dont report death by gunshot as China virus???

Oh, really? Florida doesn't have Miami? Tampa Bay area? Jacksonville? Orlando? Fort Lauderdale? Those cities may not be the size of NYC individually, but the population of Florida is larger than New York by 2 million people.

that can't be right NY has like 10 more electoral votes

edit - oh the city. yea probably

Your argument is not with me, but with the facts. Read them again and try to raise your level of expression.

Forum List

Back