Covid keeps raising it's head over Trump yet it is Biden/Harris who has had many more deaths

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Every time some Democrat talks about Covid mismanagement, they forget it is Biden who has more death on his hands than Trump. Democrats need to discuss the Biden mismanagement and not Trump.
Democrats brains are wired wrong it seems. I know when I was a democrat, mine was. Why did I vote for a president who was executed? I honored him by visiting his grave at Arlington Cemetery. Bobby Kennedy is also in the same location as is Jacqueline. Kirk makes great points in the following video so be prepared to learn things correctly.

When is your cult going to hold Trump accountable for all the vaccine injuries and deaths?
The first vaccine was not the problem... subsequent vaccine boosters were... when they had to tweak them for new strains is when we started to see vaccine ineffectiveness and harm...

Trump in office for 12 months of covid, Biden almost 45.

Biden has 1/3d the monthly rate of Trump.

Robert W knows this, and it is an example of why he is a bad man.

So you're not holding him accountable. Gotcha. Nobody is shocked by that.
Because I am positive Trump did not cause this disease to show up here and though he had no medical tools, poured his full effort into trying to protect the American public. When will you hold Biden responsible since he had a larger death toll with the tools than Trump had without tools?

Trump in office for 12 months of covid, Biden almost 45.

Biden has 1/3d the monthly rate of Trump.

Robert W knows this, and it is an example of why he is a bad man.
Biden has had tools. Trump did not.

How is Trump responsible for all the vaccine injuries and deaths? What should he have done differently?

Operation Warp Speed was one of his most proud accomplishments. He's said so himself, but you already knew that. He told you all to go out and get the vaccine.

Operation Warp Speed was one of his most proud accomplishments. He's said so himself, but you already knew that. He told you all to go out and get the vaccine.
Is your problem reading comprehension or just plain stupidity? I asked what Trump should have done differently and you come up with this insipid reply.

P.S. He may have told us to get the vaccine, but he did not force us to take it. That is your bailiwick.

Forum List

Back