COVID19 USA

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
The CDC said at first you must wear a mask now they say you do not? The numbers that are said to be from Covid 19 are false, These numbers include people that died from OTHER old age Disease, not Covid 19. Its like I have a sever cold and I go out in a snowstorm and have to walk 1 mile for help. I die, from what the Snowstorms brutal cold and wte or a sever cold and call it Covid 19. America is why over hyped with this , the closed everything down with the Democrats support so they can beat POTUS Trump in 2020 sick as hell . America is not stupid your comments

The CDC said at first you must wear a mask now they say you do not? The numbers that are said to be from Covid 19 are false, These numbers include people that died from OTHER old age Disease, not Covid 19. Its like I have a sever cold and I go out in a snowstorm and have to walk 1 mile for help. I die, from what the Snowstorms brutal cold and wte or a sever cold and call it Covid 19. America is why over hyped with this , the closed everything down with the Democrats support so they can beat POTUS Trump in 2020 sick as hell . America is not stupid your comments

Very short: Don't speak bullshit in this context. Let it be to fight for a destructive and deadly virus.

• Banned

Very short: Don't speak bullshit in this context. Let it be to fight for a destructive and deadly virus.
so which is it tell me the REAL NUMBER

Which real number of what? I am by the way a German.

• Banned

so am I live in the USA. LOOK wast Markel is doing in Germany sealing the Country up and mandating masked, like this is 6 months to late, BUT The Genius CDC and Facui now say do not need to wear masks, Next thing I will be told Drunk Nancy Pelosi is dring water in her glass at her news confrenec when Bretalizers used confirm is pure Vodka

so am I live in the USA.

And why do you say this bullshit here?

LOOK wast Markel

You are not a German. No one, who is a natural German speaker, would write "Markel" instead of "Merkel".

is doing in Germany sealing the Country up and mandating masked, like this is 6 months to late, BUT The Genius CDC and Facui now say do not need to wear masks, Next thing I will be told Drunk Nancy Pelosi is dring water in her glass at her news confrenec when Bretalizers used confirm is pure Vodka

Keep distance. Wash hands. Use masks.

And unlearn what you learned. The reality is not in you. It's outside. This virus is able to ignore us - we are not able to ignore this virus.

Last edited:
Let it be to fight for a destructive and deadly virus.

The real destruction from this virus has been done by the politically motivated efforts to both fight it and profit from it.

I don't have a big idea what you like to say with this sentence. Charlatanery is in general not a solution - and the longer this virus exists the more problems people get with their rationality. First priority is life. And it needs still a lot of patience now.

• Banned

so am I live in the USA.

And why do you say this bullshit here?

LOOK wast Markel

You are not a German. No one, who is a natural German speaker, would write "Markel" instead of "Merkel".

is doing in Germany sealing the Country up and mandating masked, like this is 6 months to late, BUT The Genius CDC and Facui now say do not need to wear masks, Next thing I will be told Drunk Nancy Pelosi is dring water in her glass at her news confrenec when Bretalizers used confirm is pure Vodka

Keep distance. Wash hands. Use masks.

And unlearn what you learned. The reality is not in you. It's outside. This virus is able to ignore us - we are not able to ignore this virus.

Ziegelbauer half German Halp French German translation Bread Maker

Like I said from day one, the Kung Flu is a hoax perpetrated by the democratic Deep State to attack the USA and the world. The Kung Flu is basically a flu that only has an impact on nursing home residents and Section 8, obese diabetics.

Let it be to fight for a destructive and deadly virus.

The real destruction from this virus has been done by the politically motivated efforts to both fight it and profit from it.

I don't have a big idea what you like to say with this sentence. Charlatanery is in general not a solution - and the longer this virus exists the more problems people get with their rationality. First priority is life. And it needs still a lot of patience now.
" ke I said from day one, the Kung Flu is a hoax perpetrated by the democratic Deep State to attack the USA and the world. The Kung Flu is basically a flu that only has an impact on nursing home residents and Section 8, obese diabetics. "

Like I said from day one, the Kung Flu is a hoax perpetrated by the democratic Deep State to attack the USA and the world. The Kung Flu is basically a flu that only has an impact on nursing home residents and Section 8, obese diabetics.

I don't have any idea why someone says such a totally idiotic bullshit. ... hmm ... Why do you say such a totally idiotic bullshit?

08/30/2020: America: 466 006 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (182 779), Brazil (120 462), Mexico (63 819), Peru (28 607) and Colombia (19 064).

Forum List

Back