Covidians

England's finest is always entertaining to watch and far from a fool . As is Russel Brand , seen briefly at the beginning , who has matured hugely now that he has switched his career path .

This new variant is another pathetic Fake story.
All viruses mutate all the time but with little change ( See ex Pfizer , Yeaden, less than 3% ) and never , so far , with increased virulence , but sometimes with increased speed of infection .
So what ?
Just two or three days under the weather if you have not been taking Vitamins C and D before hand , which would have kept you free of anything seen anywhere so far .

If the USG’s handling of Covid doesn’t prove to all Americans we’re lead by a bunch of authoritarian idiots, nothing will.

It’s time to get in the streets and peacefully demand our government be entirely overhauled. But alas, Americans are a dumb lot willingly marching to the slaughter.

Just watched Good Morning America and of course no mention of the vax possibility. They even put a doctor on who claims the NFL needs to offer breast protection to players. Lol. I played HS football in the 70s. Our shoulder pads covered the breast bone. Lol.

If the USG’s handling of Covid doesn’t prove to all Americans we’re lead by a bunch of authoritarian idiots, nothing will.

It’s time to get in the streets and peacefully demand our government be entirely overhauled. But alas, Americans are a dumb lot willingly marching to the slaughter.
Not fully disagreeing with you . But a couple of extra perspectives .
The leadership has not just been authoritative but also quite deliberate and by using non/phoney / criminally false/ "science".
However difficult , middle line experts were cowardly in keeping quiet .

Of course not taking orders and obeying the Nazis is full of terrible dangers but ------------ .
Could have done much better .

I love that! I need to send that link to people.

Yes, it's the new Government Religion. And Im shocked someone as young as this guy would know, much less heard of, Jonestown!!!
He obviously knows how to read and do research!!! Two things I find attractive in other sentient humans.
Worked for and with Alex Jones for a long time .
Always looked a natural .
Perhaps realised when the best time had arrived to "jump ship" .

If a nothing blow to the chest can cause football players to have a heart attack on the field, why didn't this ever happen before the clot shots were mandated?
If only we knew whether these clot shots cause heart damage like myocarditis, maybe we would know if igt cfould be the reason the poor guy collapsed?
Oh wait, we do know the clot shots cause heart damage.

Sorry, the fact this only happened after taking the clot shots known to damage your heart is a giant neon sign that this gene therapy medical trial was the underlying cause.

I am sure yous guys could do a much better job at controlling pathogen outbreaks, right?
Again protecting the criminals in the establishment. Lol. Doofus!

Yeah Fauci who’s number one job for 30 years is protect the nation from pandemics fails miserably, but you think he tried his best. Lol.

I am sure yous guys could do a much better job at controlling pathogen outbreaks, right?

So pleased that even you spotted the obvious .

You do not control pathogen outbreaks with mandated ,untested vials of poison for brain and heart injection .

Neither do you lie about masks with big enough holes to let a stampeding elephant through .

And you certainly do not use corrupt modellers like Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London , who is a WEF poster boy, to cheat and lie and almost single handed to get most of the world into lock down .

Pjw chimes in over the bills and other insanity related to the pandemic of the retarded

Guy with eyes the color of wet violets talks tough

That's all I can think about when I see his videos and then I can't think about anything else. Tough talk. Violet eyes. ha

I love that! I need to send that link to people.

Yes, it's the new Government Religion. And Im shocked someone as young as this guy would know, much less heard of, Jonestown!!!
He obviously knows how to read and do research!!! Two things I find attractive in other sentient humans.
I love Paul Watson's smartassness.
He's funny and enrages the snowflakes.

Again protecting the criminals in the establishment. Lol. Doofus!

Yeah Fauci who’s number one job for 30 years is protect the nation from pandemics fails miserably, but you think he tried his best. Lol.

Holding those people accountable would go a long way, and if Biden had one shed of leadership in his DNA he would have been leading the world in holding China accountable for what they have done. Too many U.S. politicians just like Biden are beholden to the CCP however.

Forum List

Back