Cowardly brutale Attack on Israel

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
#england #ThreeLions
I just yesterday discovered the news and was shocked about the massive scale attack and the brutality of the muslims. I hope Israel will win, but I dont hate arabs, muslims or palestinians, but I think I support Israel also because they were attacked and because of the brutality of the arabs. I think someone helped the arabs, that was my initial thought, because of how massive the attack was. Im not sure they could have carried it out themselfes, maybe Russia?

I just yesterday discovered the news and was shocked about the massive scale attack and the brutality of the muslims. I hope Israel will win, but I dont hate arabs, muslims or palestinians, but I think I support Israel also because they were attacked and because of the brutality of the arabs. I think someone helped the arabs, that was my initial thought, because of how massive the attack was. Im not sure they could have carried it out themselfes, maybe Russia?

Iran is using the Palestinians who live in Gaza as pawns and do not care how many Palestinians will die in the Israeli reprisals. Israel has no choice but to defend themselves. Hamas gets its training and weapons from Iran who just wants Israel destroyed. It's they who are pushing Hamas to attack and is why there is never a peace agreement. Iran will not allow that to happen.

387009686_707777411380823_3319407944839816164_n.jpg

Hummm Ukraine done
All of a sudden violia! A new revenue stream opens up

The reports of the rape and murder of women and children are disturbing

Dragged out into the streets ....hum like what just went on in southern France

The German girl was there for a concert for peace lol

wuwuuwhwhwhsjw.png

qyahhahahahahh.jpeg

200 + bodies near the concert site ...oy

Iran is using the Palestinians who live in Gaza as pawns and do not care how many Palestinians will die in the Israeli reprisals. Israel has no choice but to defend themselves. Hamas gets its training and weapons from Iran who just wants Israel destroyed. It's they who are pushing Hamas to attack and is why there is never a peace agreement. Iran will not allow that to happen.
What will Iran be able to do if Israel occupies Gaza?

Now that the US has been overpowered and demoralised in Ukraine , what a coincidence that another manipulated war should break out between the two old ME enemies .
That will move attention away from US humiliation and defeat in their Kyiv away fixture .

Just like Russia suffered in Donbas for years from regular UAF incursions and atrocities , so have Palestines suffered regularly from Israeli aggression .

But , of course , it's not a Premier Division football match , Mortician . And neither side is correct and blameless .
But if you do think of it as being like another football encounter , it will be remarkable if Hamas and Gaza United can achieve a draw .

Hummm Ukraine done
All of a sudden violia! A new revenue stream opens up

The reports of the rape and murder of women and children are disturbing

Dragged out into the streets ....hum like what just went on in southern France

The German girl was there for a concert for peace lol

View attachment 840483

View attachment 840484

200 + bodies near the concert site ...oy
rest in peace :(

Forum List

Back