🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Craiglist ad mocking DrumpF over legal team struggles. POS Needs Help! LOLOLOLOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Craiglist ad mocking Trump over legal team struggles goes viral

Craiglist ad mocking President Trump over reports he's having difficulty finding lawyers to represent him has gained traction on Twitter.

The ad, “Seeking lead attorney for difficult client,” was posted Tuesday by an anonymous user, who lists their contact information under the name “General John,” referring to chief of staff John Kelly.Craiglist ad mocking Trump over his legal team goes viral: "Seeking lead attorney for difficult client" Craiglist ad mocking Trump over legal team struggles goes viral

TGDleadatty.jpg

:113:LOL... Trolling the Great Douche! Someone Tweet this to the Great Douche. So, It can feel being LOVED by America's Best Hirable Lawyers.:laughing0301:

Last edited:
  • Banned

Craiglist ad mocking President Trump over reports he's having difficulty finding lawyers to represent him has gained traction on Twitter.

The ad, “Seeking lead attorney for difficult client,” was posted Tuesday by an anonymous user, who lists their contact information under the name “General John,” referring to chief of staff John Kelly.Craiglist ad mocking Trump over his legal team goes viral: "Seeking lead attorney for difficult client" Craiglist ad mocking Trump over legal team struggles goes viral

TGDleadatty.jpg

:113:LOL... Trolling the Great Douche! Someone Tweet this to the Great Douche. So, It can feel being LOVED by America's Best Hirable Lawyers.:laughing0301:
Isn't Drumf his grandfather's name? What does his grandfather have to do with this? I don't get it.

TGDleadatty.jpg

Isn't Drumf his grandfather's name? What does his grandfather have to do with this? I don't get it.

They think the last name is "funny sounding" so like children they've turned to mocking something the family was born with...

TGDleadatty.jpg

They think the last name is "funny sounding" so like children they've turned to mocking something the family was born with...
Ok, I can see making fun of a name, but it isnt the name of the guy who they are making fun of. It doesn't make any sense.

No one wants to be an attorney for this loser. He has not listened to any advise and has already committed Obstruction of Justice. It is hard to imagine what other crimes he and his family have committed.

What attorney wants to deal with this idiot....

no fatties, lol.

i see that the sanctimonious sissy is riding on her allegedly high horse to defend trump again, hahahahahahah.

Nope...no fatties....trump wants to be the only orange blimp in the room...

TGDleadatty.jpg

Ok, I can see making fun of a name, but it isnt the name of the guy who they are making fun of. It doesn't make any sense.

... you're talking a group who is currently laughing it up about some random making an ad on craigslist, son. Surely you see the flaw in your attribution of logic and reason on that point...

TGDleadatty.jpg

DrumpF the Great Douche should hire Faux spew news of LIES judge jeanine

TGDleadatty.jpg

... you're talking a group who is currently laughing it up about some random making an ad on craigslist, son. Surely you see the flaw in your attribution of logic and reason on that point...

Two more Atty's turned the Great Douche down Tuesday to be on team Douche... Is the Point.

TGDleadatty.jpg

Two more Atty's turned the Great Douche down Tuesday to be on team Douche... Is the Point.

Not really. I've had attorney's turn me down for a number of reasons and I'm not even close to famous. The response I usually got was that they were too busy to give me the attention they felt I'd need to "win my case." I'm not surprised at all that there are lawyers out there not taking on Trump's legal needs.

Not really. I've had attorney's turn me down for a number of reasons and I'm not even close to famous. The response I usually got was that they were too busy to give me the attention they felt I'd need to "win my case." I'm not surprised at all that there are lawyers out there not taking on Trump's legal needs.

yeah, presidents in the past always had trouble getting people to work for them

said no one

Forum List

Back