Crazy Bernie to host "Muslim strategy webinar" & pro-Muslim rally, accuses Trump of demonizing Islam

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bernie Sanders on Twitter

good luck, folks!

EJ72bYoWoAAeMK5

Oh Loonie Trump should enjoy this. Low I.Q. man will have a hissy fit. I GAURANTEE it! Sniff, sniff, snort, snort. Drug test Donnie Boy and he will be a one term President! Hallelujah... Amen...

Oh Loonie Trump should enjoy this. Low I.Q. man will have a hissy fit. I GAURANTEE it! Sniff, sniff, snort, snort. Drug test Donnie Boy and he will be a one term President! Hallelujah... Amen...
Thread is about Bernie and the FIRST FUCKING RESPONSE is about Trump. And they say TDS isnt real lol

• Banned
Thread is about Bernie and the FIRST FUCKING RESPONSE is about Trump. And they say TDS isnt real lol

Trump is part of the title tho

The only acceptable Muslim strategy in America is ASSIMILATE OR GTFO

They have. Assimilated. Too bad we can't say the same of a lot of so-called "native" non Muslim Americans like the asshole that shot up the Tree of Life Synagogue.

Oh wait. He was assimilated right?

there's a Bernie rally right now. watch live

the Islamic rally is tomorrow

Forum List

Back