crazy black man runs at cops with wooden steak . gets shot and killed

His family will start a GoFundMe tonight, get on TV with attorney Crump and they will have a large TV entourage such as Jessie Jackson, Maxine Waters and plenty of fake tears flowing to get the GoFundMe higher and higher....

His family will start a GoFundMe tonight, get on TV with attorney Crump and they will have a large TV entourage such as Jessie Jackson, Maxine Waters and plenty of fake tears flowing to get the GoFundMe higher and higher....
jjust like the otherblack south carolina man who went nut jumpedon poplieman truck tore of whipper and broke n win shei8ld nad ended up shot over it. the family admits he did all that and still wants free money. of course ben crump pops up to make more money in both cases.

Every time I see your username, superbadbrutha, I picture this guy:

1648585617999.png

:laughing0301:

Am I the meanest?

Sho Nuff

Am I the prettiest?

Sho Nuff

Am I the baddest mofo known DOWN around this town?

Sho Nuff

Who am I?

:laughing0301:

Killing and robbing other black folks, why would a racist like you care? You don't, it's just a right wing talking point you want to use to try and put black folks in a negative light.
That could be true, but let's be honest. A few black folks do a pretty damn good job of putting most black folks in a negative light.

That goes for white folks too.

Sho Nuff
:laugh2:

Forum List

Back