black man attacks with knife gets shot by cops

What percentage of US crime SHOULD be attributed to black people, in your opinion? Im not asking for the current stats. Im asking what you think SHOULD be the percentage of crime that blacks are responsible for. More, the same or less than their percentage of the population? What do you think is appropriate?

Also, how about just answering my questions rather than deflecting or avoiding them? That would be appreciated.
It's a dumb question for the simple fact first we have to get to the root cause of the crime that anyone contributes to society. Do you think folks just commit crime because it is something fun to do?

It's a dumb question for the simple fact first we have to get to the root cause of the crime that anyone contributes to society. Do you think folks just commit crime because it is something fun to do?
Why did you dodge my question? I specifically asked you not to do that. What happened?

I didn't dodge a damn thing, your question doesn't make sense.
What percentage of this nations crime should be committed by 14% of the population? Its a super simple question. Are you actually going to answer it this time?

The War on Drugs didn't bring an end to drugs in black neighborhoods, idiot. It just gave the police a bigger boundary for harassment, beatings and murder. Where should your pasty white ass be deported to? Siberia maybe, where you can freeze your racist ass to death.
Why do you keep posting the same lie and you have other racist idiots cheering it on?

Forum List

Back