🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy FL pastor threatens violence if Liar in Chief removed from office

As I predicted, the threats of violence only increase. Sadly, we've already had somebody actually shooting Republicans with no effort to quell the rhetoric. It will only get worse.

Yeah, I can only imagine once the impeachment fails and Trump is elected for a second term, how insane will the left become at that point? They've only been holding it together so far because their leaders have them convinced they can have Trump removed.After they fail, there will be a lithium shortage in pharmacies everywhere.

I don't know if I would consider that to be a threat unless the preacher not only knows who he is telling about personally, but plans to have the guys carry out such an agenda should our leader be removed. It could just be a proper heads up concerning something that could very well take place.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Yeah....let us wait until the blood flows.....right?

Wait! Maybe he was just kidding like your Great Leader often claims?
are you scared jimmy?....

Nope....well armed....only trumpettes have to threaten violence to get their way....

Why not take the route of your Great Leader and hold back some money or funds. The Extorter in Chief is an expert...he and his demented Rudy animal....
yea im sure you are....so who is my great leader jimbo?..this should be a great tale coming from you...

Nobody should take Rick Wiles seriously as he’s nutty than squirrel scat.

I've been saying for years that Democrats need to shut up and arm themselves. For Decades now the leaders of the conservative movement have been convincing their minions that their fellow countrymen are evil and trying to destroy America. They will eventually have to be dealt with.
Lol yea dems dont do that. Despite their entire platform is victimization and fear mongering.
Sorry you poor, afflicted snowflake :rolleyes:

As I predicted, the threats of violence only increase. Sadly, we've already had somebody actually shooting Republicans with no effort to quell the rhetoric. It will only get worse.

Yeah, I can only imagine once the impeachment fails and Trump is elected for a second term, how insane will the left become at that point? They've only been holding it together so far because their leaders have them convinced they can have Trump removed.After they fail, there will be a lithium shortage in pharmacies everywhere.

I predict the antifa type mobs will assault the wrong person and someone will be shot. Someone in a wheel chair will be able to defend themselves and naturally the usual suspects on here will be upset that he/she didn't just allow them to be animals.

I don't know if I would consider that to be a threat unless the preacher not only knows who he is telling about personally, but plans to have the guys carry out such an agenda should our leader be removed. It could just be a proper heads up concerning something that could very well take place.

Holly

Yeah....let us wait until the blood flows.....right?

Wait! Maybe he was just kidding like your Great Leader often claims?
are you scared jimmy?....

Nope....well armed....only trumpettes have to threaten violence to get their way....
You seem to have completely forgotten about what Madonna and that Kathy Griffin character decided to share with us. At the end of the day, maybe what both sides are guilty of is no different when comparing the two.

Holly

I've been saying for years that Democrats need to shut up and arm themselves. For Decades now the leaders of the conservative movement have been convincing their minions that their fellow countrymen are evil and trying to destroy America. They will eventually have to be dealt with.

Never mind the real reason is the harm they have done to Americans with their social policies over the last 40 years.

Forum List

Back