Crazy GOP statements about Voter Suppression

Rep Yoho also suggested that black votes only count two thirds. And the loony GOP controls the House?

Gee the GOP complains about Dem measures that are guaranteed to increase their voter turnout and that makes them racists or something. Hey when did Dems ever care about voter fraud? I mean in reducing it.

Let's see. One of the primary argument by those claiming voter ID laws in my State were designed to repress voting statedthat those not having an ID couldn't afford it. The State identified over 170,000 that didn't have a proper ID, offered them a ride, and were going to give them the free ID. TWENTY FIVE accepted statewide.
Voter ID laws were struck down as unconstitutional so your point is moot.

Let's see. One of the primary argument by those claiming voter ID laws in my State were designed to repress voting statedthat those not having an ID couldn't afford it. The State identified over 170,000 that didn't have a proper ID, offered them a ride, and were going to give them the free ID. TWENTY FIVE accepted statewide.
Voter ID laws were struck down as unconstitutional so your point is moot.
Cite the court case.

Anyone on government assistance shouldnt be able to vote.

They pay taxes, but they can't vote. Add another nutty idea to the list.

Oh, and I hope that includes corporate handouts.
They dont pay taxes.

They pay sales taxes. Property taxes. Personal property taxes, and other public leins. Lie Much?

No one should be able to vote themselves largesse from the government.
And paying taxes with tax dollars isnt paying taxes.

They dont pay taxes.

They pay sales taxes. Property taxes. Personal property taxes, and other public leins. Lie Much?
They dont pay personal property taxes because they have no personal property. They dont pay property taxes because they either live in gov't housing or are getting Section 8 vouchers.
SO they pay no taxes to the federal government and whatever little bit of gas or tobacco tax they pay pales in comparison to what they get.
So no they dont get to vote.

Maybe Trump can make that one of his crazy ideas? The Baggers and RW loons would gobble it up. PLEASE PROPOSE IT!

They dont pay taxes.

They dont pay personal property taxes because they have no personal property. They dont pay property taxes because they either live in gov't housing or are getting Section 8 vouchers.
SO they pay no taxes to the federal government and whatever little bit of gas or tobacco tax they pay pales in comparison to what they get.

You are just one lying racist b*stard, aren't you? Typical Trump supporter.

They dont pay taxes.

Please point out the lie. You have nothing except baseless accusations. And you are too stupid to know where my sympathies lie even after seeing my avatar.

They dont pay taxes.

Please point out the lie. You have nothing except baseless accusations. And you are too stupid to know where my sympathies lie even after seeing my avatar.

I thought it is rather a good likeness of him!

Forum List

Back