Crazy GOP statements about Voter Suppression

Does anybody in their right mind think that same day registration and voting is anything but a sleazy trick? What is it in the liberal mind that presumes that Blacks are unable to read or follow the rules or unable to obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Blacks should be outraged at the condescending way they are treated by liberals and the DNC.

Does anybody in their right mind think that same day registration and voting is anything but a sleazy trick? What is it in the liberal mind that presumes that Blacks are unable to read or follow the rules or unable to obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Blacks should be outraged at the condescending way they are treated by liberals and the DNC.
A lot of them are not intelligent enough to read.

Never have supported same day registration. But I have a great disdain for a political party that does everything that can to keep people of color away from the voting booth. And that is exactly what the republican party is continually trying to do. If they could get away with it, they will restore the polls tax.

A lot of them are not intelligent enough to read.

WOW! You racists are just proud of yourself. I guess it is the Trump affect.

Forum List

Back