Crazy Joe crawls out of his cave for first presser....what a debacle.

And he had teleprompters. Who has those at a press conference.............unless you know the questions beforehand.
I don't know about teleprompters, but he certainly paused for a quite a long while after the question and started looking through his notes for the answer. You can see the notes about half a minute into the video.

It's a fake press conference where the questions and answers were given to him beforehand and he still blew it. :lol:

Note that he didn’t answer the question about what his plan is to get everyone to wear a mask.

He was incoherent until his handlers got him back on the teleprompter bashing Trump.

The debates are gonna be a hoot. I wonder if he will demand he be able to use a teleprompter.
That's wishful thinking.

There is no way in hell Slo-mo Joe's handlers are going to let him debate Trump.

Please don’t try to tell me this guy hasn’t lost it.

You heard what he said about Trump didn't you? Ha Ha Ha! Now who's losing it? His name is Donald J. Trump... in more ways than one. Tell us now what Biden said. You do know, correct?

Here, I'll help you... it's "dereliction of duty" on how he managed to handle Russia Taliban Bounties.
I'm sure you heard that part.

You mean the NYTs fake news that our intel has not verified?

"dereliction of duty" Did you hear that? Hard for you to say maybe. I fully understand the loyalty to your king.

Every CNN talking head and MSNBC jawjabber went on and on about Biden's brilliance and having a lazer lock on the issues. That's the rub. No matter how dimwitted he is or how badly he performs the left will continue to shower him with praise for his accumen and repeat it until you dare not disagree.

He's got that parchment paper skin thing going on, and you have to know that's with as much makeup as they can get away with before someone starts accusing him of some form of cultural appropriation.

Note that he didn’t answer the question about what his plan is to get everyone to wear a mask.

He was incoherent until his handlers got him back on the teleprompter bashing Trump.

The debates are gonna be a hoot. I wonder if he will demand he be able to use a teleprompter.
That's wishful thinking.

There is no way in hell Slo-mo Joe's handlers are going to let him debate Trump.

They cannot prevent it. If they pull out the public reaction will overwhelm any media excuses.

The people want the cage match.

Why is the media saying that wearing a mask has become political?...that's a fucking lie they are trying to sell....my conservative Trump supporting friends and family wear masks when they go into a crowded situation....the media is trying to start a false narrative over masks.....
And whoever put Joe up to this is evil....he is going to leave his post as a total fool.....

They are now pushing Trump to wear a mask.........I saw a report that the rino's, lamar alexander and lisa murkowski want Trump to wear a mask in public......those asshats........it is amazing they can stand upright since they obviously don't have spines....

LOL Did he actually say, "the race-baiting the president engages in"? Uh what Joe??? LOL!!! Sleepy Joe, you're describing your side. Your fellow Democrats won't even deny it.

He is lost. Obviously he had a teleprompter to start the speech. During questions he had notes. But wow. He looks so out of touch. It was a softball question for any politician and Joe just looks every bit his age plus 7 years. There's no way this guy lasts 4 years. Kamala Harris will be running the country by 2022 should Biden win.

Last edited:
LOL Did he actually say, "the race-baiting the president engages in"? Uh what Joe??? LOL!!! Sleepy Joe, your describing your side. Your fellow Democrats won't even deny it.

He is lost. Obviously he had a teleprompter to start the speech. During questions he had notes. But wow. He looks so out of touch. It was a softball question for any politician and Joe just looks every bit his age plus 7 years. There's not way this guy lasts 4 years. Kamala Harris will be running the country by 2022 should Biden win.

She may end up the nominee....they just have to get him annointed and her as official VP, then they can simply replace him.

You heard what he said about Trump didn't you? Ha Ha Ha! Now who's losing it? His name is Donald J. Trump... in more ways than one. Tell us now what Biden said. You do know, correct?

Here, I'll help you... it's "dereliction of duty" on how he managed to handle Russia Taliban Bounties.
I'm sure you heard that part.

You mean the NYTs fake news that our intel has not verified?

"dereliction of duty" Did you hear that? Hard for you to say maybe. I fully understand the loyalty to your king.

I heard it. Are you proud your blithering idiot was able to string 3 words together............even though they don't apply?

LOL Did he actually say, "the race-baiting the president engages in"? Uh what Joe??? LOL!!! Sleepy Joe, you're describing your side. Your fellow Democrats won't even deny it.

He is lost. Obviously he had a teleprompter to start the speech. During questions he had notes. But wow. He looks so out of touch. It was a softball question for any politician and Joe just looks every bit his age plus 7 years. There's no way this guy lasts 4 years. Kamala Harris will be running the country by 2022 should Biden win.
I'm sure his handlers were using the teleprompter during the Q&A. Feverishly typing notes to him trying to get him on track, call on the correct reporter, stop rambling.

I would love to see what came across it while he was yammering away.

Alinsky strongly suggested the MO of accusing your opponent of the very thing of which you are guilty. This has become a standard headline generator for the Democrats, as they realize most people don't read beyond the headlines.

I felt sorry for the sign language interpreter.

I could just imagine her thinking - I turned down a gig with Ozzy, for this?

Far left extremists always project.

I saw the democrat party press reports of it.......they edited it to make him look coherent...........it is amazing that Trump has survived this long against all of the evil people trying to destroy this country......

Those reports must been 2 seconds long.

Forum List

Back