Crazy Joe is stupid Joe. Ranked 76th out of 85 in his class.

Let us know when you become a billionare.

How a billionaire does in college
Ole Joe lied and said he graduated top of his class. Maybe Trump didn't like school, but him became a billionaire and president.
Joe Biden has a law degree

Dumb Donnie finished at the bottom getting a Bachelors Degree
Didn’t have the grades to get an MBA
Biden graduated at the bottom of his class. While telling millions he graduated at the top, what a liar.

How a billionaire does in college
Ole Joe lied and said he graduated top of his class. Maybe Trump didn't like school, but him became a billionaire and president.
Joe Biden has a law degree

Dumb Donnie finished at the bottom getting a Bachelors Degree
Didn’t have the grades to get an MBA
Joe is telling black people, they ain't black. He has lost his mind.

Let us know when a Trump does. Deutchesbank estimates his ACTUAL net worth at $300 million. About the same amount he inherited from Daddy.

Let us know when a Trump company shows a profit.
Not a Trump thread, Chowderhead.

Any comment on Biden's lies, plagiarism, and stupidity?

Everything is a Trump thread. Especially Biden threads. Because the American people have to make a choice, and the implication of this thread is that Biden is too stupid to vote for. But none of Biden's professors have ever said about Biden what Donald Trump's professor said calling him the "dumbest student" he'd ever taught. Biden's at least got into law school on his own merits because his father didn't have enough money to buy his an Ivy League school, and I'll bet Joe either had a scholarship or he worked his way through college.

Not once ever have I heard anyone say that Donald Trump is the smartest, most charismatic person they ever met. Not even his Republican colleagues comment on his smarts. They just say the President of the United States knows what he's doing, which of course is a lie as well.

If the choice is between Dumb and Dumber, Trump is the loser there too.

My friends in law school used to say that A students make professors, B students make judges, and C students make money.
Would you please show me the quote where Trump's law school professor called him the dumbest student he ever had? You do know that's never been shown...right? That it was a far left pundit who CLAIMED he heard the professor call Trump that...long after the professor had passed away? A claim that's been backed up by exactly ZERO other people?

Let us know when a Trump does. Deutchesbank estimates his ACTUAL net worth at $300 million. About the same amount he inherited from Daddy.

Not a Trump thread, Chowderhead.

Any comment on Biden's lies, plagiarism, and stupidity?

Everything is a Trump thread. Especially Biden threads. Because the American people have to make a choice, and the implication of this thread is that Biden is too stupid to vote for. But none of Biden's professors have ever said about Biden what Donald Trump's professor said calling him the "dumbest student" he'd ever taught. Biden's at least got into law school on his own merits because his father didn't have enough money to buy his an Ivy League school, and I'll bet Joe either had a scholarship or he worked his way through college.

Not once ever have I heard anyone say that Donald Trump is the smartest, most charismatic person they ever met. Not even his Republican colleagues comment on his smarts. They just say the President of the United States knows what he's doing, which of course is a lie as well.

If the choice is between Dumb and Dumber, Trump is the loser there too.

My friends in law school used to say that A students make professors, B students make judges, and C students make money.
Would you please show me the quote where Trump's law school professor called him the dumbest student he ever had? You do know that's never been shown...right? That it was a far left pundit who CLAIMED he heard the professor call Trump that...long after the professor had passed away? A claim that's been backed up by exactly ZERO other people?
She can't provide the direct quote because it was made up.

Dragonlady is an idiot who lies constantly.

The fact is that he lied about it and the fawning MSM that never saw a democrat they didn't like covered up his many episodes of plagiarism.

The the MSM bothered to check his grades and found them not to be as stated, then that would be a cover-up. But the bald fact is that when a 50 year old man lies about his college grades, nobody cares. Nobody. Because by age 50, it doesn't matter what you did in college. It matters what you've done in life.

Obama graduaded from Harvard Law School Magna Cum Laude and you fools are still screaming about his grades, which are irrelevant at this point. Trump graduated from Wharton's School of businesses with no honors. Ivanka graduated Cum Laude, but not Magna Cum Laude.

Every time you fools try to slam Biden on character, morals, or education, you remind everyone of all of the ways Trump is inferior to Biden. Slamming Biden isn't going to work.

Donald Trump is going to have run on his record of death, disease, incompetence, and corruption. By the end of this weekend, you're going to pass the 100,000 dead mark. Trump called 17,000 dead from H1N1 a disaster. He's now trying to sell 100,000 dead on his watch as a "badge of honor". Nobody's buying.
We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including his frat membership, his drinking habits, his grades and his National Guard membership but apparently Harvard has Obama's school record locked up in a vault.
When are you people going to realize that educational records can only be disclosed to 3rd parties with the permission of the subject?

One of his golf courses is worth more than that. I guess you and Deutchesbank are terminally stupid!
Most of his courses he doesn’t own
He leases out his name

The fact is that he lied about it and the fawning MSM that never saw a democrat they didn't like covered up his many episodes of plagiarism.

The the MSM bothered to check his grades and found them not to be as stated, then that would be a cover-up. But the bald fact is that when a 50 year old man lies about his college grades, nobody cares. Nobody. Because by age 50, it doesn't matter what you did in college. It matters what you've done in life.

Obama graduaded from Harvard Law School Magna Cum Laude and you fools are still screaming about his grades, which are irrelevant at this point. Trump graduated from Wharton's School of businesses with no honors. Ivanka graduated Cum Laude, but not Magna Cum Laude.

Every time you fools try to slam Biden on character, morals, or education, you remind everyone of all of the ways Trump is inferior to Biden. Slamming Biden isn't going to work.

Donald Trump is going to have run on his record of death, disease, incompetence, and corruption. By the end of this weekend, you're going to pass the 100,000 dead mark. Trump called 17,000 dead from H1N1 a disaster. He's now trying to sell 100,000 dead on his watch as a "badge of honor". Nobody's buying.
We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including his frat membership, his drinking habits, his grades and his National Guard membership but apparently Harvard has Obama's school record locked up in a vault.
When are you people going to realize that educational records can only be disclosed to 3rd parties with the permission of the subject?

They haven't yet. I'm betting on "never".

One of his golf courses is worth more than that. I guess you and Deutchesbank are terminally stupid!
Most of his courses he doesn’t own
He leases out his name
Link?

Forum List

Back