Crazy Joe is stupid Joe. Ranked 76th out of 85 in his class.

Let us know when you become a billionare.

How a billionaire does in college
Ole Joe lied and said he graduated top of his class. Maybe Trump didn't like school, but him became a billionaire and president.
Joe Biden has a law degree

Dumb Donnie finished at the bottom getting a Bachelors Degree
Didn’t have the grades to get an MBA
This guy has a law degree too.

Now, you an to apologize to the board for posting your blatant lies about Trump's grades?

Ole Joe lied and said he graduated top of his class. Maybe Trump didn't like school, but him became a billionaire and president.

I didn't know you needed a law degree to become a coal miner. :dunno:

Now, you an to apologize to the board for posting your blatant lies about Trump's grades?

If I agreed with you.....we would both be wrong

I'm glad you have never agreed with me. That makes me always right, liar.

Snopes gave your lies an "F", liar.

The fact is that he lied about it and the fawning MSM that never saw a democrat they didn't like covered up his many episodes of plagiarism.

Let us know when a Trump does. Deutchesbank estimates his ACTUAL net worth at $300 million. About the same amount he inherited from Daddy.

Let us know when a Trump company shows a profit.
Not a Trump thread, Chowderhead.

Any comment on Biden's lies, plagiarism, and stupidity?

Everything is a Trump thread. Especially Biden threads. Because the American people have to make a choice, and the implication of this thread is that Biden is too stupid to vote for. But none of Biden's professors have ever said about Biden what Donald Trump's professor said calling him the "dumbest student" he'd ever taught. Biden's at least got into law school on his own merits because his father didn't have enough money to buy his an Ivy League school, and I'll bet Joe either had a scholarship or he worked his way through college.

Not once ever have I heard anyone say that Donald Trump is the smartest, most charismatic person they ever met. Not even his Republican colleagues comment on his smarts. They just say the President of the United States knows what he's doing, which of course is a lie as well.

If the choice is between Dumb and Dumber, Trump is the loser there too.

My friends in law school used to say that A students make professors, B students make judges, and C students make money.

Let us know when a Trump does. Deutchesbank estimates his ACTUAL net worth at $300 million. About the same amount he inherited from Daddy.

Everything is a Trump thread. Especially Biden threads. Because the American people have to make a choice, and the implication of this thread is that Biden is too stupid to vote for. But none of Biden's professors have ever said about Biden what Donald Trump's professor said calling him the "dumbest student" he'd ever taught. Biden's at least got into law school on his own merits because his father didn't have enough money to buy his an Ivy League school, and I'll bet Joe either had a scholarship or he worked his way through college.

Not once ever have I heard anyone say that Donald Trump is the smartest, most charismatic person they ever met. Not even his Republican colleagues comment on his smarts. They just say the President of the United States knows what he's doing, which of course is a lie as well.

My friends in law school used to say that A students make professors, B students make judges, and C students make money.

Had his name attached to a reported 500 companies.

(only 6 reported bankruptcies, and about 19 failures)

and Forbes estimates his wealth at 3.5 and 4 billion.

You can be at the bottom of the class, and still get a Bachelors?

Come to think of it maybe creepy Joe isn't lying about being in the top of his class. In his mind he really was.

"Everything is a Trump thread. Especially Biden threads."

No, they aren't.

Try to get back to the topic

You can be at the bottom of the class, and still get a Bachelors?
Sure

Plugs called and is begging you to stop supporting him. I think his exact words were: "Tell that dumb mother fucker with the ridiculous, Snopes-debunked report card to forget my name and quit dumbing down our campaign to a level that we can never recover from." And then there was some incoherent babbling, a few miscellaneous farts and then he said "I'm Charlie Biden, and I approve this message".

1. Not a Trump thread, Puddinhead.

2. No link.

3. Off topic thread derail.

3 fails and you are out.
Comparing our options in 2020

You lose
stupid thread. I have no idea what the OP link is about. College grades are for losers. I think it was Reagan who said college gave him the opportunity to play 4 more years of football. LOL My favorite Senator was Allen Simpson from Wyo who told our law school class that law school was good place to drink beer.

Not fair. I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to O.P. and everybody else on this thread taking shots at Biden, and assume they are not Trump supporters. For somebody to be a Trump supporter and take this approach would require an unbelievable level of ftardation, hypocricy, and self-delusion.
Hey CHAZBUKOWSKI it's not a good idea to hitch your wagon to the moron rightwinger

The fact is that he lied about it and the fawning MSM that never saw a democrat they didn't like covered up his many episodes of plagiarism.

The the MSM bothered to check his grades and found them not to be as stated, then that would be a cover-up. But the bald fact is that when a 50 year old man lies about his college grades, nobody cares. Nobody. Because by age 50, it doesn't matter what you did in college. It matters what you've done in life.

Obama graduaded from Harvard Law School Magna Cum Laude and you fools are still screaming about his grades, which are irrelevant at this point. Trump graduated from Wharton's School of businesses with no honors. Ivanka graduated Cum Laude, but not Magna Cum Laude.

Every time you fools try to slam Biden on character, morals, or education, you remind everyone of all of the ways Trump is inferior to Biden. Slamming Biden isn't going to work.

Donald Trump is going to have run on his record of death, disease, incompetence, and corruption. By the end of this weekend, you're going to pass the 100,000 dead mark. Trump called 17,000 dead from H1N1 a disaster. He's now trying to sell 100,000 dead on his watch as a "badge of honor". Nobody's buying.
Obama?
Ivanka?
Trump?

The topic is Biden, Dummy.

The the MSM bothered to check his grades and found them not to be as stated, then that would be a cover-up. But the bald fact is that when a 50 year old man lies about his college grades, nobody cares. Nobody. Because by age 50, it doesn't matter what you did in college. It matters what you've done in life.

Obama graduaded from Harvard Law School Magna Cum Laude and you fools are still screaming about his grades, which are irrelevant at this point. Trump graduated from Wharton's School of businesses with no honors. Ivanka graduated Cum Laude, but not Magna Cum Laude.

Every time you fools try to slam Biden on character, morals, or education, you remind everyone of all of the ways Trump is inferior to Biden. Slamming Biden isn't going to work.

Donald Trump is going to have run on his record of death, disease, incompetence, and corruption. By the end of this weekend, you're going to pass the 100,000 dead mark. Trump called 17,000 dead from H1N1 a disaster. He's now trying to sell 100,000 dead on his watch as a "badge of honor". Nobody's buying.
We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including his frat membership, his drinking habits, his grades and his National Guard membership but apparently Harvard has Obama's school record locked up in a vault.

1590164493366.png

Forum List

Back