Crazy Rudy Giuliani Claims Trump Never Told Comey to Give Flynn a Break, Tapper Plays Video of it

• Banned
Trump’s lawyers: Giuliani: “Our recollection keeps changing” (Jun 3, 2018) Sekulow: “Over time facts develop” (Aug 5, 2018)

Guiliani & Sekulow co-hosted Hannity's radio show on Friday. how weird is that?

It's meaningless but it's still the setup of the year. CNN hat the tape on the machine when they trolled Guilliani with the question. Rudy was crazy for accepting the invite.

He's not crazy.

Not crazy at all.

He's a liar.

Intentionally lying for criminal purpose.

But, that's the Republican way.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Rudy said it's complicated.

Oh, that makes sense.

It's complicated.

Like timelines, it's complicated.

Timelines are complicated too.

Dj98EkFW4AAlTz0.jpg:large

He's not crazy.

Not crazy at all.

He's a liar.

Intentionally lying for criminal purpose.

But, that's the Republican way.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
Of course he lied. He's already admitted that Trump did discuss Flynn with Comey… Guiliani clarified what Trump said.....

Trump attorney, Rudy Giuliani, in July, 2018...

”What he [Trump] said was, ‘Can you, can you give him a break?’”
Trump attorney, Rudy Giuliani, in August, 2018...

”I never told ABC that. That’s crazy. I never said that. What I said was that is what Comey is saying Trump said.

Giuliani: 'There was no conversation' between Trump and Comey on Flynn - CNNPolitics
Let’s roll the tape from ABC News (@7:30)...

Stephanopoulos: “How is he [Comey] a good witness for the president if he’s saying, that the president was asking, ‘directing’ him, in his words, to ‘let the Michael Flynn investigation go?’”

Giuliani: “He didn’t direct him to do that. What he said to him * was, ‘Can you, can you give him a break?’”

Stephanopoulos: “Comey says he took it as direction.”

Giuliani: “Well that’s ok, he might have taken it that way * by that time he had been fired.”

Video: Giuliani on Mueller probe: 'This is the most corrupt investigation I have ever seen'

* = emphasis added to highlight Giuliani’s claim that Trump did discuss Flynn with Comey.

Trump’s lawyers: Giuliani: “Our recollection keeps changing” (Jun 3, 2018) Sekulow: “Over time facts develop” (Aug 5, 2018)

Guiliani & Sekulow co-hosted Hannity's radio show on Friday. how weird is that?

It's SO damn weird. Never in my life have I seen the president and his lawyers take over an entire gaggle of loons, then actually TRADE PLACES with them from time to time. Of course we already knew that Hannity had an office in the West Wing :rolleyes:

White House staffers say Sean Hannity is Trump's 'shadow' chief of staff

Please God let this long, embarrassing national nightmare end.

It's meaningless but it's still the setup of the year. CNN hat the tape on the machine when they trolled Guilliani with the question. Rudy was crazy for accepting the invite.

Beside the point. Either Rudy lies and makes it up as he goes, or he is mentally incapacitated to the degree that he is unable to keep his story straight.
"Lawyers argue in the alternative" - Nice of him to point out that he knows that "it's complicated"
Jesus - what an embarrassment that horsey-toothed old hack is - Set him out to pasture and until it's time to make glue. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back