🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Creepy Joe Biden...

Look, here’s the deal. Sonofabitch man! In the thing we trust!

When I am elected Senator of the United Way, I will give everyone a back rub.

Come on man!

I've seen most of these clips before but watching them all together onlyhightens the creepy pedi factor especially with how Biden sneaks his hand under the girls arms. :eek-52:

Joe is a typical democrat who says and does things most people wouldn’t.

At an Illinois campaign rally in 2008, Biden said: "This election year, the choice is clear. One man stands to deliver change we desperately need. A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States—Barack America!"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Hide your women and children from this guy...

It'll be like The Bachelor on fantasy suite nights.

Losers demand a woman VP candidate

ESZmahJX0AAq9gT

Democrat Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher, and Elizabeth Warren all failed to beat a senile old man and a crazy communist. Like Hillary before them, they accept zero responsibility for their loss. Instead their supporters blame misogyny.

Having lost to Where Am I Biden and Breadline Bernie, they now demand that the winner select a woman as a running mate, oblivious to the sexism in that order.

Cecile Richards, former president of the Planned Parenthood chain of butcher shops, said of Warren's departure from the race,

"I guess there’s one thing we can do to take the first step, and that is there has to be a woman on this ticket. That’s a message that has to be heard loud and clear. Women will be the majority of voters in November. I think it’s important these candidates understand how important it is that we move a woman on the ticket."​

In 2008, Planned Parenthood was horrified by Sarah Palin's vice presidential candidacy.

This demand for a woman veep is a three-decade step backward for women, for Democrats, and for the nation.

The 1980s called and it wants its tokenism back. Geraldine Ferraro already was the first female vice presidential candidate representing a major American political party. She was selected by a former Democrat vice president running a hopeless campaign against an incumbent Republican president.

Liberals obsess with sex, race and age. Ideas do not matter to them.

Caitlin Moscatello wrote,

"What was once a diverse field has now been narrowed to only two real contenders, Senator Bernie Sanders and former Vice President Joe Biden. The candidates offer different political ideologies, but they have some key traits in common. Mainly, they’re both nearing 80, they’re both white, they’re both men — and they’ll both likely need a female vice-president to join their ticket if they want to win."​

The ideological differences do not matter. Only color, sex, and age matter to liberals. In the racist, sexist, and ageist minds of liberals, Biden would need to atone for his color, sex, and age by selecting a female running mate.

"But in this moment, it feels like a consolation prize; women being asked to smile while holding a second-place trophy, knowing that the game was never quite fair and the hurdles were higher and any other metaphor for the sexism women face when running for office — especially executive office."​

Blaming sexism when you lose is for losers and shows voters they made the right choice.

None of the four women senators running distinguished herself as a leader.

Nor did the 16 men who dropped out of the race.

Sexism did not do in Democrat Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobucher, and Elizabeth Warren.

Inability did.

Biden is the best of a bad bunch. the rest of the Dem candidates are/were pinky liberals, thank God a moderate will win!

Plugs is a creepy fuck. Making little girls skin crawl is probably one of his highest accomplishments. It's obvious he has no control over this perversion.... his nose involuntarily seeks little girl skin like a dog going after another dog's butthole. Probably seems perfectly normal to him.

Biden is the best of a bad bunch. the rest of the Dem candidates are/were pinky liberals, thank God a moderate will win!
If creepy, groper, hair sniffer, can't get a cogent sentence out, senile old uncle Joe is the best you got, then sorry dude but... YOU'RE FUCKED.

KAG 2020

Forum List

Back