🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Creepy Joe leads the pack

some-creepy-joe-biden-178118.gif

There is currently a restraining order that restricts Joe from doing any "baby kissing" during the campaign season.

Vice President Biden's description of President Obama is sort of interesting.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

slide_6268_83104_large5.jpg

Just what we need. A drunky Joe Biden sipping his cheap wine barking at us like we're "deplorables".

Commanding lead, will the Democrats unite behind the former Veep right now, or are we facing a bloody primary fight?

Sure, he's a plagiarist, but I'd say that's better than being a phony Squaw or a phony Mexican.

Biden, Sanders lead field in Iowa poll

CNN is pushing hard for Beto O"rourke and Kamila Harris.

Beto O'Rourke leapfrogs most of the 2020 Democratic field - CNNPolitics

Why Kamala Harris is the new Democratic frontrunner - CNNPolitics

They have complained several times that Creepy Joe Biden is "white" and male...

The definitive ranking of 2020 Democrats - CNNPolitics

Opinion | There’s a problem with Biden’s rationale for a possible 2020 run

Let's end the 'Joe Biden for president' delusion right now

Joe Biden Is the Front-runner. Uh-oh.

...so I cant see them supporting him unless he is the last one standing despite their best efforts at disenfranchising whites. If he "powers through" somehow of course the media will join Hollywood and Wall Street is supporting him. But that would be the least palatable choice at this point. The internal rule is they only support female, non-white (or willing to proclaim anti-white views loudly enough) and/or preferably foreign born.

Commanding lead, will the Democrats unite behind the former Veep right now, or are we facing a bloody primary fight?

Sure, he's a plagiarist, but I'd say that's better than being a phony Squaw or a phony Mexican.

...so I cant see them supporting him unless he is the last one standing despite their best efforts at disenfranchising whites. If he "powers through" somehow of course the media will join Hollywood and Wall Street is supporting him. But that would be the least palatable choice at this point. The internal rule is they only support female, non-white (or willing to proclaim anti-white views loudly enough) and/or preferably foreign born.

Beto is just a White guy too, you know. Just because his nickname is Beto, he lives in El Paso, drives a low rider and greets people with the traditional "hey ese, wassup holmes" doesn't make him Mexican.

Beto is just a White guy too, you know. Just because his nickname is Beto, he lives in El Paso, drives a low rider and greets people with the traditional "hey ese, wassup holmes" doesn't make him Mexican.

Nor do "high cheeckbones" make an Indian. We are dealing with shallow people here ...dont judge them by normal standards.

As i said..Beto meets the requirements for, say, second fiddle vice president. (1) he just got his ass kicked with full weight of the media supporting him which for some reason makes them like any candidate more(2) he is a beta male (3) he will stand quietly and tacitly agree to any attacks on whites.

Of course Creepy Joe does as well. But he is tainted by being white in a way that Beto isnt.

Hey dont look to me for the logic. I cited the articles.They arent very bright.

Forum List

Back