Crime and theft closing another liberal city store

What we're going to end up with in many cities across the country, is the same situations you will see in many third-world countries, where stores keep their doors locked all during business, and customers have to be "buzzed in" one by one.
It's sad, but when you allow your country to be overran with third-world people, and with our own domestic inner-city culture, you're going to have high crime rates.
That's not going to happen for any store worth shopping in.

Wal-Mart, Target, JC penny's etc will all just close stores in black areas and focus on the predominantly white suburbs.

And who can blame them? I refuse all bid requests that come from inner city clients.

Happening all over the country, in every city of every state, in the US, then people whine about prices.
Teabaggers laugh because it doesn't "affect" them because they live in Podunk, USA.
Better think again, the corporations will recoup that $$$ somewhere.

Lots of store chains are pulling out of the NW states.

I'd pull out everything and then put barricades on all the highways and roads out of that state, and not let anybody leave.
See how much they like starving to death, freezing in the cold, and not having any law enforcement, clinics, schools, or hospitals.

Let them live like that until they give up.
LOL what in the hell are you talking about?

A former neighbor of mine was a regional manager for one of the dollar store chains. One of his stores in a predominantly black neighborhood was losing money for years due to theft. He found out the employees were stealing just as much as the customers. So he fired all of the employees and padlocked the store. He was fired for his actions. This was in the mid 90s.

The savages will have nowhere to shoplift now.....if they close everything!

That ain't fair! :laugh: :rolleyes:

I love it when stores close in liberal cities.
And I really enjoy hearing liberals cry about food deserts that are created by the idiots who live there.
The disconnect is amazing to see.
And then they turn around and blame the Walmarts, etc. for moving out of minority areas, like it is the fault of the retailer and not the government.

That's not going to happen for any store worth shopping in.

Wal-Mart, Target, JC penny's etc will all just close stores in black areas and focus on the predominantly white suburbs.

And who can blame them? I refuse all bid requests that come from inner city clients.
The natural evolution for the City's rotting process is to move from center to periphery.

Lots of store chains are pulling out of the NW states.

I'd pull out everything and then put barricades on all the highways and roads out of that state, and not let anybody leave.
See how much they like starving to death, freezing in the cold, and not having any law enforcement, clinics, schools, or hospitals.

Let them live like that until they give up.
Amen.

Forum List

Back