Crime in Japan, the "Zero Immigration Nation", Falls to Lowest Level in More Than 70 Years

They have always had a reputation of crime in Japan...
The first few years of a child's education in Japan is learning etiquette and protocol..

Japan is such an exception that extrapolation to other nations and cultures is virtually meaningless.

The product of a Closed, Homogenous society. I guess suicides aren't a crime, because they have plenty.

Thanks for making my day.

It is always a pleasure to read about my dream country, Japan. (Sigh!)

Just think: It's 2018.

Yet there is still one country that is homogeneous, peaceful, organized, and devoid of violent crime (I hear that you can walk down the street a midnight, and no one would ever think of hurting you).

People who visit Japan are astonished by how beautiful, clean, and efficient everything is.

Hopefully, the Japanese are noticing the chaos in other countries and will therefore maintain their currently strict immigration laws.

Thanks for making my day.

It is always a pleasure to read about my dream country, Japan. (Sigh!)

Just think: It's 2018.

Yet there is still one country that is homogeneous, peaceful, organized, and devoid of violent crime (I hear that you can walk down the street a midnight, and no one would ever think of hurting you).

People who visit Japan are astonished by how beautiful, clean, and efficient everything is.

Hopefully, the Japanese are noticing the chaos in other countries and will therefore maintain their currently strict immigration laws.

And yet, if they imposed the rigidity of the country on the US, you'd be bitching like nobody's business.

Really, the calm comes at a massive cost to personal freedom.

..I've always admired the Japanese...a tiny island with little resources like Britain--but still a powerhouse/etc
....their culture is very disciplined
high in education--maybe this has something to do with it??
PISA-rankings-within-OECD-001.jpg

Forum List

Back