Crimes Against Humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainstorm

Rookie
Sep 5, 2020
You have probably heard the term, "crimes against humanity." But have you ever stopped to consider what that really means? You might just think that it refers to genocide and let it go at that. But it goes far beyond that. A crime against humanity is the denial of basic human rights. Take the concept of freedom of speech. To me, that is probably the most basic human right of all. Without it, there is no restraining any sort of evil.

There are places like communist China where it is said that freedom of speech isn't allowed. But there are other places where it isn't allowed. Such as anyplace that can consider itself a "private entity." From whoever owns communication satellites on down are owned by private entities. That includes any forums you can find on the internet. (Including this one) If they don't want to allow free speech, they don't have to. But if they ever banned anybody for practicing their human right to freedom of speech, they have committed a crime against humanity. If they did it more than once, they committed crimes against humanity. Tell me this isn't true. If you dare.

I don't know what BS philosophical reasons they have in places like China for repressing freedom of speech is. But I know what the philosophical reason is in a capitalist nation like the U.S. is. Under capitalism, concept like right or wrong are basically meaningless. Making money is what matters. Free speech can't be allowed to get in the way of that.

Though as far as forums go, I don't think that making money has anything to do with it. I think forums are just a tool to control people's minds. One time I contacted a forum and asked them about buying their forum. It wasn't for sale. After all, if you wanted to commit crimes against humanity, you wouldn't want to sell a tool used to control people's minds. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." When you control any platform where opposition could raise its "ugly" head, you are basically doing the same thing.

You have probably heard the term, "crimes against humanity." But have you ever stopped to consider what that really means? You might just think that it refers to genocide and let it go at that. But it goes far beyond that. A crime against humanity is the denial of basic human rights. Take the concept of freedom of speech. To me, that is probably the most basic human right of all. Without it, there is no restraining any sort of evil.

There are places like communist China where it is said that freedom of speech isn't allowed. But there are other places where it isn't allowed. Such as anyplace that can consider itself a "private entity." From whoever owns communication satellites on down are owned by private entities. That includes any forums you can find on the internet. (Including this one) If they don't want to allow free speech, they don't have to. But if they ever banned anybody for practicing their human right to freedom of speech, they have committed a crime against humanity. If they did it more than once, they committed crimes against humanity. Tell me this isn't true. If you dare.

I don't know what BS philosophical reasons they have in places like China for repressing freedom of speech is. But I know what the philosophical reason is in a capitalist nation like the U.S. is. Under capitalism, concept like right or wrong are basically meaningless. Making money is what matters. Free speech can't be allowed to get in the way of that.

Though as far as forums go, I don't think that making money has anything to do with it. I think forums are just a tool to control people's minds. One time I contacted a forum and asked them about buying their forum. It wasn't for sale. After all, if you wanted to commit crimes against humanity, you wouldn't want to sell a tool used to control people's minds. It is as Lenin said. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." When you control any platform where opposition could raise its "ugly" head, you are basically doing the same thing.

You're a complete retard

You really need to find out what freedom of speech really means.

Seems like there would be demand for you to start your own forum?

quote-none-are-more-hopelessly-enslaved-than-those-who-falsely-believe-they-are-free-johann-wolfgang-von-goethe-11-18-04.jpg

Your constitution argument was on firmer ground. Pity the discussion couldn't continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back