Criminal referral issued on Comey, McCabe, Lynch,Clinton,Strzok and Page

11 Congressmen out of 288 Republicans in Congress? Less than 4%.

Get that cell ready, again, one more time........

It's called a "committee" Comrade.

Oh and Comrade;

{Fired FBI official Andrew McCabe’s fate rests in the hands of a Trump-appointed prosecutor, now that the Justice Department’s inspector general has sent a criminal referral over an investigative finding that he lied to James Comey and bureau investigators about a media disclosure.}

McCabe's fate rests with Trump-appointed prosecutor

McCabe is going to prison - period. No lies or demagoguery can change that.

He will sing like a canary to lower his sentence. You know it, even if you put on a brave face and lie about it.

By the criminally complicit Repub Congress.....another Nunes joke....November Cometh....
I thought you slimy turds were all about enforcing the law.

The go pool party used to be . now they all hump trump's leg....like dogs in heat.

Cohen is flipping and he is gonna tell all on your orange king....

Snowflakes are so cute when their entire fantasy world is crumbling around them.

None of them are under investigation. Your boy is....a letter from some partisan repubs means nothing.
That's just plain wrong, douchebag. The Inspecter general has them all in his cross-hairs. He has a prosecutor working with him who can issue indictments. Their fat is definitely in the fire.

Indictments are the Republicans nightmare!
Crimes_by_Admin_Party_comp.png

Rosenstein is a scumbag who should be fired, but what crime did he engage in?

Strzok and Page committed Treason, McCabe and Comey obstructed justice and engaged in perjury. Lynch engaged in racketeering to rig a US election (Obama too, but the evidence isn't solid)

The piles of shit are all criminals who in an honest system will go to prison (or in the case of Page and Strzok, get the needle).

Rosenstein though, is just a leftist hack who engaged in highly unethical behavior. Scummy? YES, criminal? No.

Reminds me of the American public... easily misled

Yes - especially by folks like you {did I mis pronounce 'folks' ? ...Ah yes ... the l is silent , the o is short]

OMFG,

Oh Fuck.
There really is no argument

Yes I agree. Thank You for your concession and your welcome for the eductaion. Please do come back anytime for another bitch smack I'm always willing to stomp a libtard.
There really is no argument

Yes I agree. Thank You for your concession and your welcome for the eductaion. Please do come back anytime for another bitch smack I'm always willing to stomp a libtard.

How typical of the disingenuous pseudo-conned mind to think it clever to falsely attribute a quote to someone by selectively editing it. Then proclaiming victory like a spoiled child who takes the downed ball, runs all the way to the other end of the field, spiking the ball and declaring "Touchdown"!

Feel free to make me laugh again sometime.

Like I said , it's been my pleasure to bitch smack you hope you learned something allthough that's unlikely as you can't teach an old dog new tricks.......
Shoo Blind Boo
You and your Crew
You've been Bitch smacked and out hacked
beaten and defeaten
You lost mother fucker
Cause your a dumb ass sucker

View attachment 189103

Nah, BlindFool is a BAD COMMIE - but the dog is innocent.

Rosenstein is a scumbag who should be fired, but what crime did he engage in?

Strzok and Page committed Treason, McCabe and Comey obstructed justice and engaged in perjury. Lynch engaged in racketeering to rig a US election (Obama too, but the evidence isn't solid)

The piles of shit are all criminals who in an honest system will go to prison (or in the case of Page and Strzok, get the needle).

Rosenstein though, is just a leftist hack who engaged in highly unethical behavior. Scummy? YES, criminal? No.

You really are a waste of oxygen....

I thought you slimy turds were all about enforcing the law.

The go pool party used to be . now they all hump trump's leg....like dogs in heat.

Snowflakes are so cute when their entire fantasy world is crumbling around them.

None of them are under investigation. Your boy is....a letter from some partisan repubs means nothing.
That's just plain wrong, douchebag. The Inspecter general has them all in his cross-hairs. He has a prosecutor working with him who can issue indictments. Their fat is definitely in the fire.

Indictments are the Republicans nightmare!View attachment 189218

I notice that you didn't include the source for your graph.

Fake news.

Comey's book shows he is human garbage.

No...it shows your President is a lying piece of orange feces.....

Not exactly JimHate. Comey admits to perjury and to leaking - both felonies, though.

Link or Lie....Comey never perjured nor did he leak classified information....he shared an unclassified memo with a friend who shared it with the Times.

Comey knew it would get a Special Councel appointed...and it did. He did the country a favor.

Once Cohen flips on the Orange King...the whole country will know what a criminal we have in the Oval Office.

No one is above the law....NOT EVEN AN ILLEGITIMATE president.

Evil Obama lackeys. They should all be arrested and prosecuted. What they did to Trump and his family, was absolutely Un-American and unacceptable. Ordering surveillance on the opposition party's Presidential nominee, amounts to Watergate Ten-fold. Obama, Clinton and their lackeys need to be held accountable. If we are still a nation of justice, it will happen.

Last edited:

Fake news.

It was from DailyKOS, as virtually everything the Troll posts is.

JimHate is a Russian or Iranian paid troll.

Fake news.

Ha Ha!!! Time to Ignore you...

Fake news.

Everyone who kicks your ass is on ignore. I'll bet that's a long list.

Fake news.

I guess u think I am a Russian Troll also....Idiot....

Fake news.

That's the message you reieved from my post?

No, I just think you're an idiot.

Fake news.

Regardless of what you do, you will never be more ignorant.

Fake news.

More likely Iranian.

Forum List

Back