Cringe-Worthy Video Shows Bill Cosby Eying Sofia Vergara To Rape

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
His rape urges are obvious to see. Just glad Sofia didn't accept a drink( slip his rape drugs in it ) or alone anywhere near this feral savage.

#TBT: Cringe-worthy video shows Bill Cosby eying Sofia Vergara

Vergara, then 30, seemed to mesmerize the now-embattled comedian when she walked onstage sporting a brightly colored, deep-cut dress. It was one of her first late night television appearances before her hit “Modern Family.”

“I look at you and think only of sin,” Cosby, now 78, tells Vergara. “What you have on tonight is wonderful. This is just wonderful. When you walked out, many people became attentive.”

Then, making fun of the “Modern Family” actress’s Colombian accent and leaning into her, he said: “You make me feel young again. You make me feel very (pause) excited. Look at me.”

I'd be tempted to drop something in her drink myself.

She is hotter than hell! You'd have to be dead not to have impure thoughts looking at her.

Based upon Bill Cosby's accusers he is a dirty old man, however, one only has to be a heterosexual male to salivate at her appearance. We do have to also keep in mind that McGarrett, based upon his Avatar and stance on blacks in general, is a goose-stepping neo-Nazi, Racist; a dinosaur in the 21st century.

Forum List

Back