Crisis mode 100,000 Texas city residents lose water supply " indefinitely"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Crisis Mode: 100,000 Texas City Residents Lose Water Supply “Indefinitely”

People begin lining up at a closed Wal-Mart store in Beaumont, TX at around 2:30 Thursday morning after hearing the water supply for the city had failed.

The city of Beaumont, Texas is now in crisis mode after losing their water supply indefinitely. Residents in desperate need of clean water lined up outside of a Wal-Mart in hopes of buying bottled water, now worth its weight in gold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well special, bet Bush has his own private water though bet on it.

The Bushes have their own aquifirs. They will be the water barons of the NWO.
Speaking of Bush, where is he? Has he been part of the rescue ops? Handing out food, water, blankets?

Speaking of Bush, where is he? Has he been part of the rescue ops? Handing out food, water, blankets?

Yep I know they do.

Seems he's been keeping quite, maybe cause his parents are about to kick the bucket.

Maybe they fled down to their Paraguay holdings for a holiday. :lmao:

People begin lining up at a closed Wal-Mart store in Beaumont, TX at around 2:30 Thursday morning after hearing the water supply for the city had failed.

The city of Beaumont, Texas is now in crisis mode after losing their water supply indefinitely. Residents in desperate need of clean water lined up outside of a Wal-Mart in hopes of buying bottled water, now worth its weight in gold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rent-A-John is going to be RICH

Rent-A-John is going to be RICH
Simple emergency water filter should be part of every households emergency supplies...

Pretty dire shit going on with the city water pumps... I heard they have no clue when they'll be able to fix it because it's swamped their aquifers and everything.

Also yes, emergency water filters are a must. I have LifeStraw products myself for short term (for long term we've got a hand pump for our well.)

There is a limit to what you can prepare for. You can prep, get everything you may need, and then what? Where do you put it all? In your house. That is now under water.
Before they built a dam up above our town, flooding was a regularity. When my mom was a little girl, she sat in a row boat and watched her house rip apart and flow down the Ohio River. When Hurricane Rita came up through the Ohio Valley, I watched our garage rip apart and head down the creek to the river. There is only so much you can do.

There is a limit to what you can prepare for. You can prep, get everything you may need, and then what? Where do you put it all? In your house. That is now under water.
Before they built a dam up above our town, flooding was a regularity. When my mom was a little girl, she sat in a row boat and watched her house rip apart and flow down the Ohio River. When Hurricane Rita came up through the Ohio Valley, I watched our garage rip apart and head down the creek to the river. There is only so much you can do.

That's a good point where in the hell would you put in where a flood is concerned. Maybe a tough box and chain it to the floor or something so it can't float away but maybe would raise up to the top of the water if deep enough.
Hmmm.

Evacuate. Don't wait to be told.
There is a hurricane in the Atlantic right now.
I always mmonitor and plan. Not difficult in the information age.

upload_2017-9-2_10-3-27.png

Forum List

Back