Crissy's got the cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Never have the words 'poetic justice' applied so perfectly.
Crissy Matthews has been spewing hate towards REPs out his asshole for years
Now he's got prostate cancer.
SWEET!

Being a never Trumper is not a reason for me to wish cancer on anyone. I've lost many friends and family and even my personal injury attorney to cancer.

I may not wish you bright and sunny days but I will never be glad someone has cancer. Now once someone is dead I might be happy but also don't wish death on anyone.

Being a never Trumper is not a reason for me to wish cancer on anyone. I've lost many friends and family and even my personal injury attorney to cancer.

I may not wish you bright and sunny days but I will never be glad someone has cancer. Now once someone is dead I might be happy but also don't wish death on anyone.

Chris Matthews is a LOT worse than a "never Trumper," he is a little Goebbels waging a disinformation war against America with the intent of destroying the nation in favor of a Marxist dictatorship. Let's be honest about what he is.

That said, I don't cheer cancer in anyone.

Cancer is awful. I don't care for him but I'm not going to cheer about anyone getting it.

Maybe he'll retire.
If it was Hannity or Rush....you would have a never ending line of foul mouthed, happy ABNORMALS cheering the cancer on.....we all recognize that facy!
Only in your dementia riddled mind.
Ok, Creepy Toes...I hope you get pancreatic cancer, the kind that really is hardly ever defeated and it eats you up so that your stupidity is equaled to the pain....there, child...does that make your day any better?

Cancer is awful. I don't care for him but I'm not going to cheer about anyone getting it.

Maybe he'll retire.
If it was Hannity or Rush....you would have a never ending line of foul mouthed, happy ABNORMALS cheering the cancer on.....we all recognize that facy!

That's very true. But we are better people than the Communists. We are decent people, they are not.

Maybe he'll retire.

You Communists are always calling for the death of the President or anyone supporting America, creep. You are gutter scum, own it.

Maybe he'll retire.
Ok, Creepy Toes...I hope you get pancreatic cancer, the kind that really is hardly ever defeated and it eats you up so that your stupidity is equaled to the pain....there, child...does that make your day any better?
Wow, for a guy rumored to have no dick you sure know how to act like one.

Is that how you compensate?

Maybe he'll retire.

You Communists are always calling for the death of the President or anyone supporting America, creep. You are gutter scum, own it.
You are a liar.

Maybe he'll retire.

Nope. What you do is you speculate that. Because that's how fucked up your own head is.

Maybe he'll retire.

For a guy we acknowledge as having the IQ of a gnat, you don't surprise anyone!

The OP tells us a great deal. About himself.

Maybe he'll retire.

For a guy we acknowledge as having the IQ of a gnat, you don't surprise anyone!
You're still doing it, Dickless.

Maybe he'll retire.

Nope. What you do is you speculate that. Because that's how fucked up your own head is.
Ah, the black rodent shows up with his hate speech....mad that he was made black is a hell of a way to go through life, boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back