Crooked Donna Brazile says she wanted Crazy Joe Biden to be the Dem nominee after Hillary fainted

No one beats Keith Olbermann for a complete waste of space. I just read he stated that Trump has hurt the US more than al Qaeda. INSANE.

I thought from the beginning Joe would be a threat, but he didn't have it in him to run and it appears he would have been stonewalled anyways.

California and New York are choosing their candidate as they want t control the nation. The DNC is now left in many pieces with narrower inroads into the key areas they once dominated. Both parties are experiencing a drastic change which is far from cosmetic.

Would have been interesting to see 2 gropers run, instead of one groper and an enabler

Traditionally the Democratic Party has been anti-mainstream society, anti-midwesterner, anti-southerner, anti-suburbanite, anti-heartland and anti-wasp, but Obama expanded the Democratic Party's coalition of hate to include anti-Christian, anti-middle class and anti-white.

Last edited:
I thought the election was over?
Are white wingers trying to distract us from Agent Orange because he’s a moron? Not my word. That comes from the Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back