Crooked Motel 6 Agrees To Pay $12M Settlement For Handing 80K Guests’ Information Over To ICE

Great link...you can almost see through all the ads to get to the citation itself. But not really.

I am all for deporting illegals; however, Motel 6 did overstep it's bounds. It should not give over information to law enforcement without being issued a proper warrant. I don't want my information being sent to ICE just because I stay at a motel.

Motel 6 and others similar to it are notorious for housing criminal activity. More clearly, a lot of drug dealers and prostitutes basically live in them. That's a law enforcement matter, the fact that ICe is involved lends to the fact that ICE is notorious for seizing assets, though it's a seldom discussed issue.

I've done a lot of traveling in my line of work over the years, at times I basically lived on the road. I learned quick about those kinds of places, never again. Stay at a top notch hotel if you can, these things won't happen, your information will be safe.

I am all for deporting illegals; however, Motel 6 did overstep it's bounds. It should not give over information to law enforcement without being issued a proper warrant. I don't want my information being sent to ICE just because I stay at a motel.

Romans 13:3
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

New Living Translation
For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you.

English Standard Version
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,

Berean Study Bible
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval.

Berean Literal Bible
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Now do you desire not to fear the authority? Do the good, and you will have praise from him.

New American Standard Bible
For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same;

King James Bible
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

I will feel sorry for the people who were ratted out by Motel 6 when the left begins to show even the slightest bit of real remorse over what happened to Katie Steinle and all the other countless victims of crimes by illegal immigrant felons.

The left is all for cooperating with the feds to screw conservatives...like the IRS/Tea Party BS....but go after illegal criminals and they cry foul?....the left and the media are out to take down our nation.....

That is the problem with gubbermint. One part demands and the other part punishes for giving into the demands.

Motel 6 and others similar to it are notorious for housing criminal activity. More clearly, a lot of drug dealers and prostitutes basically live in them. That's a law enforcement matter, the fact that ICe is involved lends to the fact that ICE is notorious for seizing assets, though it's a seldom discussed issue.

I've done a lot of traveling in my line of work over the years, at times I basically lived on the road. I learned quick about those kinds of places, never again. Stay at a top notch hotel if you can, these things won't happen, your information will be safe.

They do not have any right to that information without the proper warrants. There has to be proof of criminal activity. Just staying there does not make you a criminal.

The left is all for cooperating with the feds to screw conservatives...like the IRS/Tea Party BS....but go after illegal criminals and they cry foul?....the left and the media are out to take down our nation.....

Staying at a hotel does not make them a criminal. You do not have a right to that information without the proper warrants. That is what our system of checks and balances are about.

Staying at a hotel does not make them a criminal. You do not have a right to that information without the proper warrants. That is what our system of checks and balances are about.
Hey!!!! the ends justify the means...sound familiar?...you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette..does that sound familiar?....

I will feel sorry for the people who were ratted out by Motel 6 when the left begins to show even the slightest bit of real remorse over what happened to Katie Steinle and all the other countless victims of crimes by illegal immigrant felons.

There have not been countless crimes committed by illegals. That is a myth fostered by the right. It's a shame you have no remorse over American citizens killed by Americans.

ICE busted a company in my town two days ago...they arrested and detained 150 people...all were in country illegally....false papers...false ID and SSI numbers....if the dems won't lets us stop them on the border we have no choice but to go after them here.....

There have not been countless crimes committed by illegals. That is a myth fostered by the right. It's a shame you have no remorse over American citizens killed by Americans.
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

"Motel 6's actions tore families apart and violated the privacy rights of tens of thousands of Washingtonians,"

That is awful!!! Illegal alien families need to be deported as a unit. Let's fast track that.

Ferguson said in a statement. "Our resolution holds Motel 6 accountable for illegally handing over guests' private information without a warrant."

Oh, illegally is bad now.

There have not been countless crimes committed by illegals. That is a myth fostered by the right.

If we can prevent just one crime by deporting 15 million illegal aliens, it's worth it.

Forum List

Back