Cruz is so predictable....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Watching Cruz respond to questions about his proposed solutions to our problems has become a game of guessing, centered not on his proposed solution but on how many seconds into his response will expire before he mentions Donald Trump and claims that Donald's solutions will not work. He can't seem to launch into his own solutions.

Cruz is a snake oil salesman.

I think you mean Trump is a snake oil salesman. In fact Trump snake oil has probably gone out of business along with his other products

I was a Cruz and Trump supporter but not anymore . First I heard about Cruz voting for TPP and then I heard him talking about why we need lots of HIB visa's . The last straw was him criticizing TRUMPS Free Speech . Now I will not vote for Cruz as I see him as a 'rino' !! ------------------- Go Trump !!

I think you mean Trump is a snake oil salesman. In fact Trump snake oil has probably gone out of business along with his other products
I think you have zero comprehension of written sentences. You'd make a good liberal voter.

I think you have zero comprehension of written sentences. You'd make a good liberal voter.

Except I voted for the constitutional conservative. Trump voters for the liberal.

And if you have no sense of humor there is no reason to be involved in politics. Maybe Trump has a clown college to help teach the joy of humor . $5000 a class!

We are not a Nation of "problems", but of challenges. There are no "solutions" to challenges, only resolutions.

Obama has not instilled "resolve" in our Nation, but only derision and division.

The board was set when that feeble minded cretin was first elected. There's no turning back. He has done irreparable damage to our country. Regardless of who succeeds her/it.

Except I voted for the constitutional conservative. Trump voters for the liberal.

And if you have no sense of humor there is no reason to be involved in politics. Maybe Trump has a clown college to help teach the joy of humor . $5000 a class!
I have a great sense of humor. You are just not funny.

I was a Cruz and Trump supporter but not anymore . First I heard about Cruz voting for TPP and then I heard him talking about why we need lots of HIB visa's . The last straw was him criticizing TRUMPS Free Speech . Now I will not vote for Cruz as I see him as a 'rino' !! ------------------- Go Trump !!
This makes no sense whatsoever - no wonder the GOP is such a mess.

This makes no sense whatsoever - no wonder the GOP is such a mess.
I'm curious as to your reasoning. Can you clarify? Do you disagree with pismoe's presentation of Cruz's record?

well my reasoning is that cruz , roobio and Kasich are all criticizing Trump for his language at Trump events and rallies rather than supporting Trumps RIGHT to Free Speech . -------------------------- also , I called cruz people telling them not to support mrobamas push for TPP and that was a few months ago , maybe longer . --------------- cruz and HIB visa's allowing more foreign workers into the USA , I think that that is policy that cruz supports and I do not support any more foreigners in the USA . --------------------- in closing , anyone that can show me where I am wrong will be thanked Asaratis .

Last edited:
Go Trump and to hell with the gop , rinos , republicans and their moderate voters and supporters ------------------ Go Trump !!

he is no different then Mitch McConnell or John McCain

while the rinos let all the things they promised slip away

they had Cruz act as bucking the establishment

to give you folks a sense of hope

The republican party seems to be in self destruct mode. Lol. Hopefully the dems will be next to self destruct. Young people are beginning to move away from both parties because they are SO unattractive and out of touch.

well my reasoning is that cruz , roobio and Kasich are all criticizing Trump for his language at Trump events and rallies rather than supporting Trumps RIGHT to Free Speech . -------------------------- also , I called cruz people telling them not to support mrobamas push for TPP and that was a few months ago , maybe longer . --------------- cruz and HIB visa's allowing more foreign workers into the USA , I think that that is policy that cruz supports and I do not support any more foreigners in the USA . --------------------- in closing , anyone that can show me where I am wrong will be thanked Asaratis .
Thanks for sharing....and I am sure that you realize I was not questioning your reasoning but that of C Clayton Jones in his weak claim that you made no sense whatsoever. I don't expect him to answer.

Forum List

Back