🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz picks up more delegates in CO

How did he win the votes in co or ND?

He did win in Michigan.

So, you are right, the GOP Establishment isn't letting voters have a say in CO or ND, because they'd probably just embarrass you.

Here's the thing. You guys might be able to sneak Cruz in through the back door, but don't expect to win in November when the Trump folks go third party.

The only way Cruz has legitimacy is if he overtakes Trump in votes and delegates. I don't think he's going to do that.

And those delegates are assigned proportionally. And only assigned for the first ballot. So why, when you are expecting a possible contested convention, wouldn't you be trying to get your supporters in as delegates, not only in your slots but also in your opponents slots.

It's just common sense

And those delegates are assigned proportionally. And only assigned for the first ballot. So why, when you are expecting a possible contested convention, wouldn't you be trying to get your supporters in as delegates, not only in your slots but also in your opponents slots.

It's just common sense

Common sense would not be trying to divide the already vast minority of voters your side appeals to. Common sense would have been nominating someone sensible like Kasich or Rubio or Christy or C'Thulhu help us, Jeb Bush, all of whom would be plausible presidents.

Trying to sneak in Cruz in the back door when the majority of voters rejected him is hardly a winning strategy.

Cruz sweeps Colorado and everyone ignores it. How odd

How did he win the votes in co or ND?

He did win in Michigan.

So, you are right, the GOP Establishment isn't letting voters have a say in CO or ND, because they'd probably just embarrass you.

Here's the thing. You guys might be able to sneak Cruz in through the back door, but don't expect to win in November when the Trump folks go third party.

The only way Cruz has legitimacy is if he overtakes Trump in votes and delegates. I don't think he's going to do that.

You're just hoping Trump is nominated so that it's easier for Clinton to win.

Cruz sweeps Colorado and everyone ignores it. How odd

Colorado didn't have a primary where they asked people to vote...

Now, don't get me wrong. I WANT your boy Cruz to steal the nomination.

I want a brokered GOP convention with all the racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, and greed fully on display.

I want Trump to be angry enough to launch a third party bid.

I'll be watching it with the perverse glee a redneck gets watching a car wreck at NASCAR.

I'm not sure that Clinton will have an easier time with Trump than Cruz. In fact, quite the oppossite, my concern about Trump is that we are country that mistakes Celebrity for Merit.

Forget that Clinton was a Senator and Secretary of State, Donald Trump had a REALITY TV SHOW!!!

Now, personally, I'd rather have a contest between Kasich and Hillary, the only two adults in the room. I think it says a lot about our political immaturity that Trump, Cruz and Sanders are being talked about plausibly.

I'm not sure that Clinton will have an easier time with Trump than Cruz. In fact, quite the oppossite, my concern about Trump is that we are country that mistakes Celebrity for Merit.

Forget that Clinton was a Senator and Secretary of State, Donald Trump had a REALITY TV SHOW!!!

Now, personally, I'd rather have a contest between Kasich and Hillary, the only two adults in the room. I think it says a lot about our political immaturity that Trump, Cruz and Sanders are being talked about plausibly.

Hillary didn't get where she was based on merit. She got where due to being a celebrity. She was the first lady. Do you think she won a Senate seat for any other reason? Do you think she was secretary of state for any other reason than she lost to Barack and he wanted to unite his party? No merit for either. And her experience in both positions demonstrates her lack of ability. She wouldn't be under federal investigation if she meritted her jobs

Forum List

Back