Cruz was raped so badly tonight, there should be arrests made

Delegate results

Trump - 621

Cruz - 396

Rubio - 168

Kasich - 138

Shadow 355

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how the primaries recalculate with Rubio stepping down, but 2 against Trump is 1 too many. Unless Kasich challenges Trump in the north east and Cruz in the west. Either way, Cruz and Kasich won't win the nomination without a contested convention. But, specifically to Kasich, so far he hasn't even slowed Trump down outside of Ohio.
As long as Cruz loses. That's all I really care about. That guy is nuts.

I completely agree. Though if I HAD to choose between Cruz or Trump to be our next President I would choose Cruz, it's not an endorsement, it's how much I really dislike Trump. Kasich, I agree with very little of what he has to say and I'm very concerned on his stance on renewable energy and climate change. Other than that, I wouldn't vote for him but I would't worry too much if he won the general.
Trump may have used crazy rhetoric during the campaign, but dude... Cruz is crazy. Listen to some of the interviews Trump has had on the Howard Stern show. They're on youtube and easy to find. He comes across as fairly reasonable.

Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. Just like Dubya did. His dad is on video speaking in tongues!

I'm not saying Trump is a good candidate; just that Cruz is a fucking lunatic. Please reconsider your stance.

I think Cruz and Trump are both frauds pandering to their audiences.

I wrote and deleted a bunch of potential responses to that, but this seemed by far the most appropriate one:

:clap:

I think the deciding factor between the two is which one actually believes the words coming out of their mouth and considering the idiotic things they have both said, is honesty a positive or negative?

0 states won, 2 third place finishes. Somebody find this man a lawyer! A bodyguard! Anything! :eek:

This loser has far too many 3rd and 4th place finishes to be considered a serious candidate for the rest of the primary. Give him some Xanax and some Dr. Seuss books to numb the pain.
a

Levin as per usual was railing against Trump, as was Medved,its very entertaining to watch the desperation. Levin even calling Trump establishment- lmao.

Medved- I love listening to 2 hours of crazy paranoid talk from him- its actually amusing and sad at the same time. He has literally lost his marbles.
Yup. Conservative pundits are horrified at what they've done.

Looks like they finally have a valid reason to scream "THE SKY IS FALLING------THE SKY IS FALLING"
I hope so. It would be nice to see some sanity returning to our conservative leaning countrymen.

I miss the good old days when the right might have different ideas, but they still cared about the country and had integrity.

As long as Cruz loses. That's all I really care about. That guy is nuts.

I completely agree. Though if I HAD to choose between Cruz or Trump to be our next President I would choose Cruz, it's not an endorsement, it's how much I really dislike Trump. Kasich, I agree with very little of what he has to say and I'm very concerned on his stance on renewable energy and climate change. Other than that, I wouldn't vote for him but I would't worry too much if he won the general.
Trump may have used crazy rhetoric during the campaign, but dude... Cruz is crazy. Listen to some of the interviews Trump has had on the Howard Stern show. They're on youtube and easy to find. He comes across as fairly reasonable.

Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. Just like Dubya did. His dad is on video speaking in tongues!

I'm not saying Trump is a good candidate; just that Cruz is a fucking lunatic. Please reconsider your stance.

I wrote and deleted a bunch of potential responses to that, but this seemed by far the most appropriate one:

I think the deciding factor between the two is which one actually believes the words coming out of their mouth and considering the idiotic things they have both said, is honesty a positive or negative?
I think we should look at their actions more so than what they've said. And that's why Cruz is scarier.

His dad is on video speaking in tongues. I mean holy crap...

I think we should look at their actions more so than what they've said. And that's why Cruz is scarier.

I wish I had a nickle for each bible thumper who thought God told them they would become president.

Well...that's certainly not a positive.

Republicans are not very bright but maybe they are even figuring out that Cruz is the worst of the bunch

Forum List

Back