Cruz was raped so badly tonight, there should be arrests made

0 states won, 2 third place finishes. Somebody find this man a lawyer! A bodyguard! Anything! :eek:

This loser has far too many 3rd and 4th place finishes to be considered a serious candidate for the rest of the primary. Give him some Xanax and some Dr. Seuss books to numb the pain.

He's at least won more than his home state.

Okay... he's still been completely destroyed like the fool he is.

If Cruz is a fool (I agree, but go with it) for not winning anything tonight what does that make Kasich?

Kasich is staying for the possible chance of a brokered convention and nothing more. Rubio would have stayed in had he won Florida, but when you can not win your own home state, well it is time to leave...

For all I know he's staying in to be Trump's VP.

Yeah i think Trump just got Missouri too. It's not over, but it's getting there for Cruz.
Missouri delegates are are given to the candidates from the districts they won. So really doesn't matter either way who wins Missouri outright.

He's at least won more than his home state.

If Cruz is a fool (I agree, but go with it) for not winning anything tonight what does that make Kasich?
Maybe JR is right. He's looking like the best chance the Neo-cons and homophobes have of beating Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the primaries recalculate with Rubio stepping down, but 2 against Trump is 1 too many. Unless Kasich challenges Trump in the north east and Cruz in the west. Either way, Cruz and Kasich won't win the nomination without a contested convention. But, specifically to Kasich, so far he hasn't even slowed Trump down outside of Ohio.
As long as Cruz loses. That's all I really care about. That guy is nuts.

I completely agree. Though if I HAD to choose between Cruz or Trump to be our next President I would choose Cruz, it's not an endorsement, it's how much I really dislike Trump. Kasich, I agree with very little of what he has to say and I'm very concerned on his stance on renewable energy and climate change. Other than that, I wouldn't vote for him but I would't worry too much if he won the general.

Yeah i think Trump just got Missouri too. It's not over, but it's getting there for Cruz.
Missouri delegates are are given to the candidates from the districts they won. So really doesn't matter either way who wins Missouri outright.

Is that how you're trying to spin zero states won and 2 3rd place finishes tonight?
Not at all. Its just the way it is. Some states have inclusive delagates, some don't. You're welcome to Google it yourself if you like...

Maybe JR is right. He's looking like the best chance the Neo-cons and homophobes have of beating Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the primaries recalculate with Rubio stepping down, but 2 against Trump is 1 too many. Unless Kasich challenges Trump in the north east and Cruz in the west. Either way, Cruz and Kasich won't win the nomination without a contested convention. But, specifically to Kasich, so far he hasn't even slowed Trump down outside of Ohio.

I completely agree. Though if I HAD to choose between Cruz or Trump to be our next President I would choose Cruz, it's not an endorsement, it's how much I really dislike Trump. Kasich, I agree with very little of what he has to say and I'm very concerned on his stance on renewable energy and climate change. Other than that, I wouldn't vote for him but I would't worry too much if he won the general.
Trump may have used crazy rhetoric during the campaign, but dude... Cruz is crazy. Listen to some of the interviews Trump has had on the Howard Stern show. They're on youtube and easy to find. He comes across as fairly reasonable.

Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. Just like Dubya did. His dad is on video speaking in tongues!

I'm not saying Trump is a good candidate; just that Cruz is a fucking lunatic. Please reconsider your stance.

All Cruz has to do is hang in and keep Trump from hitting the delegate threshold. Predictive polls have Cruz ahead in California with a potential 172 delegates but of course that's months away and things could change, but yeah Cruz is all kinds of crazy. Then again that seems to be what Republicans are looking for this year.

Trump may have used crazy rhetoric during the campaign, but dude... Cruz is crazy. Listen to some of the interviews Trump has had on the Howard Stern show. They're on youtube and easy to find. He comes across as fairly reasonable.

Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. Just like Dubya did. His dad is on video speaking in tongues!

I'm not saying Trump is a good candidate; just that Cruz is a fucking lunatic. Please reconsider your stance.

I think Cruz and Trump are both frauds pandering to their audiences.

All Cruz has to do is hang in and keep Trump from hitting the delegate threshold. Predictive polls have Cruz ahead in California with a potential 172 delegates but of course that's months away and things could change, but yeah Cruz is all kinds of crazy.

How many polls from at least sometime in 2016?

Both of you can quit worrying. The GOP will never let Cruz or T-rump have the nomination. At the contested convention, they will appoint somebody else as the nominee. Probably someone like Paul Ryan.

Both of you can quit worrying. The GOP will never let Cruz or T-rump have the nomination. At the contested convention, they will appoint somebody else as the nominee. Probably someone like Paul Ryan.

Man, how much fun would that be?

I think Cruz and Trump are both frauds pandering to their audiences.

I wrote and deleted a bunch of potential responses to that, but this seemed by far the most appropriate one:

:clap:

0 states won, 2 third place finishes. Somebody find this man a lawyer! A bodyguard! Anything! :eek:

This loser has far too many 3rd and 4th place finishes to be considered a serious candidate for the rest of the primary. Give him some Xanax and some Dr. Seuss books to numb the pain.
a

Levin as per usual was railing against Trump, as was Medved,its very entertaining to watch the desperation. Levin even calling Trump establishment- lmao.

Medved- I love listening to 2 hours of crazy paranoid talk from him- its actually amusing and sad at the same time. He has literally lost his marbles.

a

Levin as per usual was railing against Trump, as was Medved,its very entertaining to watch the desperation. Levin even calling Trump establishment- lmao.

Medved- I love listening to 2 hours of crazy paranoid talk from him- its actually amusing and sad at the same time. He has literally lost his marbles.
Yup. Conservative pundits are horrified at what they've done.

a

Looks like they finally have a valid reason to scream "THE SKY IS FALLING------THE SKY IS FALLING"

a

Looks like they finally have a valid reason to scream "THE SKY IS FALLING------THE SKY IS FALLING"
I hope so. It would be nice to see some sanity returning to our conservative leaning countrymen.

Forum List

Back