Cruz: We need 100 Jesse Helms: GOP talks secession.

A Canadian praises a Confederate.

One isn't American, the other didn't want to be one.

They both make me want to puke.

I like this one

130913-meet-the-new-republican-party-same-as-the-old-republican-party.jpg

look what I just found.

GREENSBORO, N.C., July 6, NYT —
''Jesse Helms is the most important man in Washington, besides the President... ''Can you imagine if we had 100 Jesse Helmses in the U.S. Senate? My, my.'' LINK

You know when that was said? 1993.

You know who said it? Jerry Falwell.

Just channeling or plagiarism?

Either way, is that precious or what?

I like this one

look what I just found.

''Jesse Helms is the most important man in Washington, besides the President... ''Can you imagine if we had 100 Jesse Helmses in the U.S. Senate? My, my.'' LINK

NewYorkslimes...mouthpiece/hitmen for the DNC like always

You people in the Democrat party voted in a member from the KKK

So NONE of you have any room to FRIKKEN TALK about OTHERS

but, when you have nothing else...this is we get....

We already have one failed thread on this topic please move this to the no one cares forum.

Anytime you point out Republicans racism or their wish for secession, they suddenly insist "no one cares".

It's like voter suppression. When you point out Republicans cutting the number of days for early voting, cutting the number of hours and closing voting locations, they scream "everyone should have an ID". They only want to talk about the ID and pretend the rest isn't happening.

Well it's happening.

We know it's happening.

We are going to stop it.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

The reason the KKK joined the Republican Party is because the Democrats have too many blacks, gays, Hispanics, Muslims, atheists and college professors. All the people Republicans AND the KKK despise. You know that Stef. Quit trying to "deflect". It makes you look bad.

Unless you are only talking to posters from West Virginia, you are whining to the wrong people.

Besides, Byrd was the King of Pork....the people of both parties in WV loved him because he brought home the bacon.

I like this one

look what I just found.

That article was from 1993.

Quoting Jerry Falwell himself is now below-the-belt journalism.

lol

look what I just found.

lol

I don't care about Jerry Falwell for crying out loud...1993 good gawd

look what I just found.

lol

This is what you get with bottom feeder posters like Stephanie. 1993 is so long ago till she needs to compare obama to carter or clinton.
Thank fully she is old so the obama death panels will send her to the fema camps and then the ovens.
We dont need her using up that water the 1st lady suggested we drink.

It's easy in this age to say that Helms, who carried his dislike of African- Americans like a badge of honor for 30 years around the U.S. Senate, was a son of the South who was simply honoring good, old-fashioned Southern values. But when you stand in opposition to a bill that would, for the first time, give African-Americans from border to border the constitutionally guaranteed right to cast a vote, then I refuse to call you a stand-up person for the rights of every man, woman and child.

One would think republicans would seek to distance themselves from their racist past, with regard to the likes of Helms; instead they embrace it and pander to it, as we see Cruz doing.

Trent Lott lost his leadership for praising Strom Thurmond. With a little luck Ted will be judged similarly.

you people can't win on anything else can you?

from rodeo clown be charged with a hate crime, to now wanting people to lose their jobs over things they (supposedly) said....but you can ELECT a full blown RACIST member of the kkk because, he said was sorry...but that ONLY GOES for DEMOCRATS...the rest of the people can to go hell...

that must that TOLERANCE you all crow about you have so much of...what sad BUNCH of people who belong in the Democrat party

Last edited:
It's easy in this age to say that Helms, who carried his dislike of African- Americans like a badge of honor for 30 years around the U.S. Senate, was a son of the South who was simply honoring good, old-fashioned Southern values. But when you stand in opposition to a bill that would, for the first time, give African-Americans from border to border the constitutionally guaranteed right to cast a vote, then I refuse to call you a stand-up person for the rights of every man, woman and child.

One would think republicans would seek to distance themselves from their racist past, with regard to the likes of Helms; instead they embrace it and pander to it, as we see Cruz doing.

one would think someone who has been here as long as you have.....would learn how to use the fucking quote function.......

you would think the Democrat party wouldn't flaunt their in peoples faces...Obama has met with Al Sharpton how many time..and of Robert bryd...and Obama...
the Democrat doesn't distance themselves from they ELECT THEM TO OFFICE

what a partisan hack

Forum List

Back