#CruzSexScandal Trending

Why do Trump supporters care?

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?
When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.

so it's ok for the donald to have his buddy at the national enquirer make up stuff?

how desperate can you guys get?

If it is true it will destroy Cruz..........If it holds no water.......Trump will take a serious hit for it............

Just saying............we'll see where it goes.

trump didnt start this thing

the gop establishment did

while rubio was in the running

it is just catching up now

--LOL
I don't know for sure who started it.............but this is an entertaining election cycle...........at least it's not boring as usual.

Anyone who has higher negatives than Hillary Clinton really has to work at it..I liked Trump at the beginning, If he beats Cruz i would have been happy voting for Trump. Now he's acting a fool. I'll still vote for him over Hillary but if he keeps this crap up he wont beat her

If it is true it will destroy Cruz..........If it holds no water.......Trump will take a serious hit for it............

--LOL
I don't know for sure who started it.............but this is an entertaining election cycle...........at least it's not boring as usual.

Anyone who has higher negatives than Hillary Clinton really has to work at it..I liked Trump at the beginning, If he beats Cruz i would have been happy voting for Trump. Now he's acting a fool. I'll still vote for him over Hillary but if he keeps this crap up he wont beat her

he has lower approval ratings and higher negatives than bush at the end of his second term as president. he's not beating hillary. the best the GOP can do this time around is protect its down ticket races the best it can.

I don't love TPP.....but it's not the bogey man that you make it out to be.

I'm a Bernie supporter, by the way. You seem to think otherwise. I wonder why?

I don't buy the "both sides do it" argument that nutbags use when they are embarrassed about their own house. One of the two parties is less likely to fuck over poor people and continue policies that have crushed the middle class. One of the two parties has a desire to employ the power of us.....to raise the standard of living for the most people.

Yes......there are inside deals and some of those same people betray us in favor of lining their own pockets. That's going to be the case regardless of whether or not we clean house. That's a human thing....not a party thing. Thankfully, we still have some free press working to uncover that shit. Your guy wants to handcuff them further, by the way.
Sanders was beaten from the gate.............His added taxes would drive the rest of the business out of country................buy that is how your side Detroit's us all............

Which is why I said you need a Reality check. Another reality is that Hillary is your nominee..........and you will vote for her regardless........so spare me you are a Bernie Fan Rhetoric.................
To be fair there are people like me that will vote Sanders, Johnson, Stein; and won't vote for hillary.
Most say that......but when it comes time to pull the lever for the lesser of evils it changes often.
You have my word whether you believe me or not.
Hope so...........I will never vote for Hillary.......ever...........

Yet there are those who claim to be conservatives that have already stated they will now vote for her........

How the world has changed.

Yes, you have "conservatives" supporting the biggest big Gubmint liberal - Trump - in the race.

And Cruz is now "the establishment".

And the GOP is tearing itself apart towards electoral annihilation.

Sanders was beaten from the gate.............His added taxes would drive the rest of the business out of country................buy that is how your side Detroit's us all............

Which is why I said you need a Reality check. Another reality is that Hillary is your nominee..........and you will vote for her regardless........so spare me you are a Bernie Fan Rhetoric.................
To be fair there are people like me that will vote Sanders, Johnson, Stein; and won't vote for hillary.
Most say that......but when it comes time to pull the lever for the lesser of evils it changes often.
You have my word whether you believe me or not.
Hope so...........I will never vote for Hillary.......ever...........

Yet there are those who claim to be conservatives that have already stated they will now vote for her........

How the world has changed.

Yes, you have "conservatives" supporting the biggest big Gubmint liberal - Trump - in the race.

And Cruz is now "the establishment".

And the GOP is tearing itself apart towards electoral annihilation.
There is only one party.........they just wear different masks...............

Cruz is flailing and going dirty...........how did that work out for Rubio.........not so much...

A third party is needed to break away from the establishment asshats.........if this causes it.............so fucking be it......the ruling class would sell their mother for a buck.......to hell with them and there attempt to steal the election from the voters......but you will vote establishment......that is clear.....you said you'd vote for hillary............got your bumper stickers yet.

--LOL

he has lower approval ratings and higher negatives than bush at the end of his second term as president. he's not beating hillary. the best the GOP can do this time around is protect its down ticket races the best it can.

Hillary is still very beatable. Cruz, Fiorina ticket would be good, even Cruz, Rubio. I still think Trump can win if he gets off of his stupidity. I don't know if he can

--LOL

Hillary is still very beatable. Cruz, Fiorina ticket would be good, even Cruz, Rubio. I still think Trump can win if he get off of his stupidty

women aren't voting for an anti-choice woman. she wouldn't have changed the equation. you'd have the same women. and had carly florina gone further, her total and complete mismanagement of HP would have become an issue.

trump isn't stupid. he's a bigot and a bully and a liar.

you of all people should know that.

the day before he went to AIPAC he said israel should pay us for their "defense". then at AIPAC he said how much he "loves [us] people".

for real?

--LOL

Hillary is still very beatable. Cruz, Fiorina ticket would be good, even Cruz, Rubio. I still think Trump can win if he get off of his stupidty

women aren't voting for an anti-choice woman. she wouldn't have changed the equation. you'd have the same women. and had carly florina gone further, her total and complete mismanagement of HP would have become an issue.

the day before he went to AIPAC he said israel should pay us for their "defense". then at AIPAC he said how much he "loves [us] people".

for real?
Begs to question the luggage trailing behind the Dem's pick...........Target rich environment...............

--LOL

for real?

it is funny how Fiorinas mismanagement of HP would be an issue

however Hillarys mismanagement as the SOS wouldnt be

--LOL

for real?
Begs to question the luggage trailing behind the Dem's pick...........Target rich environment...............
almost too many targets

for real?
almost too many targets
Hard to choose.............too many soft targets...................how she is even in the race is beyond me............Clinton Foundation with Uranium One maybe............But that is Conspiracy shit......:eusa_whistle:

--LOL

for real?

He never said that .He agreed with some off handed comment I'd gladly take Trump over Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the Mullah sympathizers. I could never vote for Hillary, the most corrupt politician ever to run for president

lol, the Trump apologist. funny
look at all of them making apologies for their hound dog, Bill Clinton
Obama
Dirty harry Reid
Hillary
and on and on. so a NEW PERSON steps up and all hell breaks lose because he's not from the ESTABLISMENT who has selling us out and stabbing us in the back all these years. this country is done

for real?

He never said that .He agreed with some off handed comment I'd gladly take Trump over Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the Mullah sympathizers. I could never vote for Hillary, the most corrupt politician ever to run for president

"Trump says he’ll make Israel pay for defense aid
Candidate lumps Jewish state in with other countries that benefit from US security assistance, says they can pay ‘big league’"

he absolutely said it

Trump says he’ll make Israel pay for defense aid

Forum List

Back