Cuban immigrant behind deadly rampage in Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-11_11-26-37.png

Cuban Immigrant Behind Deadly Rampage in Texas

------------------------------------------------------

As more and more come into our Country we're going to see this all the time. We are going to end up like France, the only thing that might keep us from sinking totally is we have our gun rights still which Obama the ass clown was slowly working on taking from the American people.

He almost succeeded in the methods he used to do it, and many of them still haven't been undone yet.

View attachment 132307

As more and more come into our Country we're going to see this all the time. We are going to end up like France, the only thing that might keep us from sinking totally is we have our gun rights still which Obama the ass clown was slowly working on taking from the American people.

He almost succeeded in the methods he used to do it, and many of them still haven't been undone yet.

Nah. Not even close. He was the greatest gun salesman of all time.

View attachment 132307

I believe Obama ended the open door policy on Cuban immigration once we re-established diplomacy with them.
That is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to stir up hatred of Hispanics, Muslims, etc.

• Banned
View attachment 132307

Oh you mean Obama was the best gun salesman, oh yeah in that aspect he was . But behind closed doors he used mental illness and some other incidences that the sheep would bite onto like a handful of hey.
But yeah I def. know what you mean Obama made some excellent over the top gun sales , it backfired on the dumbass.

• Banned
View attachment 132307

I believe Obama ended the open door policy on Cuban immigration once we re-established diplomacy with them.
That is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to stir up hatred of Hispanics, Muslims, etc.
Yeah so much hate, omg imagine how much love they have for the American suckers too.

I am not seeing anything about this on CNN or MSNBC.

So, not sure if the story is true.

• Banned

They may not say anything just like when the Idaho 5 yr old got raped by immigrants the msm didn't report it until enough alternative media pushed it out so bad they had no choice but to report it.

Give it a few days , it may surface sooner or later possibly.

View attachment 132307

Oh you mean Obama was the best gun salesman, oh yeah in that aspect he was . But behind closed doors he used mental illness and some other incidences that the sheep would bite onto like a handful of hey.
But yeah I def. know what you mean Obama made some excellent over the top gun sales , it backfired on the dumbass.

There are estimated over 300,000,000 firearms in the hands of over 100,000,000 owners. They won't be surrendered under any conceivable circumstances.

View attachment 132307

First I had heard of this. Eh one dead Cuban and one dead Mexican homeowner....win win!

View attachment 132307

There are estimated over 300,000,000 firearms in the hands of over 100,000,000 owners. They won't be surrendered under any conceivable circumstances.
Just curious,how many do you think would be surrendered if the 2nd amendment was banned? I have read several books that point that MOST people are afraid more of prison than they are more intent on keeping their arms. I am curious what others think. My Uncle has a bomb shelter with 22k rounds of ammo and more.....I think he would be one of those who would fight.

View attachment 132307

stop reading russian conspiracy lunacy, creep

View attachment 132307

Just curious,how many do you think would be surrendered if the 2nd amendment was banned? I have read several books that point that MOST people are afraid more of prison than they are more intent on keeping their arms. I am curious what others think. My Uncle has a bomb shelter with 22k rounds of ammo and more.....I think he would be one of those who would fight.

What guns?

"One day, a big bright light appeared and took all my guns away! Those thievin' bastids! That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff.

Frankly, after the first shooting SWAT raid on a gun owner's house, police lives wouldn't be worth spit. And they know it. They would not involve. They have to live in those neighborhoods.

Last edited:

They may not say anything just like when the Idaho 5 yr old got raped by immigrants the msm didn't report it until enough alternative media pushed it out so bad they had no choice but to report it.

Give it a few days , it may surface sooner or later possibly.
A Corrections Officer? Killed due to understaffing, basically? Are you KIDDING? It would be all over the news, at least in Texas. Unless .... it doesn't say when it happened, does it? Maybe it was a long time ago?

View attachment 132307

You are very backwards on who is pushing hatred. Talk about being low. We need a better class of immigrants. And if they want to fly a flag of palestine, mexico or where ever they came from need to migrate back to those shitholes. I'd be willing to give them some of my white neighbors to take with them so they'd have a bit of Americana to have in their new homes.
Chicago
laraza.jpg
Texas Professor
laraza founder words.jpeg
San Bernardino
sb terrorist.jpg
L.A.
1992_LA_Riots.jpg
Minneapolis refugees riot
minneapolis rioting refugees.jpg

View attachment 132307

You are very backwards on who is pushing hatred. Talk about being low. We need a better class of immigrants. And if they want to fly a flag of palestine, mexico or where ever they came from need to migrate back to those shitholes. I'd be willing to give them some of my white neighbors to take with them so they'd have a bit of Americana to have in their new homes.
Chicago
View attachment 132329
Texas Professor
View attachment 132328
San Bernardino
View attachment 132336
L.A.
View attachment 132338
View attachment 132341
This Cuban was a criminal, pure and simple. As I said, Obama stopped (or tried to stop--the Cuban community in Florida went nuts) the open door policy we've had with Cuba ever since Castro took over. This isn't about immigrants. It's about a really bad dude who happened to be from Cuba. Guys like this are born and bred in every country, including the U.S.A. One guy who came here from Cuba and ended up being a bad guy does not give you or anyone else the right to paint all immigrants with a broad brush as criminals.

View attachment 132307

Chicago
View attachment 132329
Texas Professor
View attachment 132328
San Bernardino
View attachment 132336
L.A.
View attachment 132338
View attachment 132341
This Cuban was a criminal, pure and simple. As I said, Obama stopped (or tried to stop--the Cuban community in Florida went nuts) the open door policy we've had with Cuba ever since Castro took over. This isn't about immigrants. It's about a really bad dude who happened to be from Cuba. Guys like this are born and bred in every country, including the U.S.A. One guy who came here from Cuba and ended up being a bad guy does not give you or anyone else the right to paint all immigrants with a broad brush as criminals.
I provided you just a few photos of what the immigrant and refugee class is doing so self righteous with someone else. I watch the immigration policies destroy Southern California.

View attachment 132307

Obama is a traitorous ass and his doing that doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. By doing that he under minded the American's It make drug and weapon running easier.

Forum List

Back