Culture Of Violence

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Many nations think America is more violent. What can we do to foster a culture of nonviolence in America?

Many nations think America is more violent. What can we do to foster a culture of nonviolence in America?

You're kidding, right? America is FAR from the most violent country in the world. Gee....When was the last time we beheaded kids in our country? When was the last time we savagely cut off the sexual organs of teenage girls? Are we a "violent" country? yes. There are 375 million people of all ethnicities and origins running around this place. When this country was in it's infancy, we treated the indigenous people here horribly. America is a nation of fighters. THATS A GOOD THING.

People who surrender - die.

Foster a culture of "nonviolence" in America? What a pussy.

its a whole different type country , culture , no guns and little freedom . The Japanese HERD is reined in very tightly by gov and culture and they probably like it that way . Buncha wusses except when doing kamikaze charges , imo !!

USA , I see no big time violence except in certain areas usually run by libs .

QUITE an informed reply HIGravity , Japanese don't have firearms or American style Freedom of Speech as far as I know . Heck , the spirit doesn't exist in japan . Heck , the Shoguns and samurai removed weapons , swords from the peasantry a couple hundred years ago . Like I said , imo , might do some googling .

Last edited:
deeeetroit , Chicago , new York , dc , think they are all run by libs , democrats Moonglow !!

its a whole different type country , culture , no guns and little freedom . The Japanese HERD is reined in very tightly by gov and culture and they probably like it that way . Buncha wusses except when doing kamikaze charges , imo !!
That would be Bushido...

Forum List

Back