Cuomo Asked About Protests Over Lockdown: “If You’re Running Out Of Money, Become An Essential Worker”

Just snap your fingers and get a job like he did...I guess it matters who your big brother is....talk about out of touch...I wonder what is in his $25,000 dollar freezer....

Hey, Domino's pizza is hiring. I see advertisements for them saying they have jobs available all over the place.

Matter of fact, the Domino's that I get my pizza from has a help wanted sign.

We need a modern day Pinochet

1587594845719.png

"The illness is DEATH"

More fearmongering from their governor. The illness is an ILLNESS for virtually ALL reasonably healthy Americans.

Did crybaby Fredo die?

The more I hear from these assholes the more convinced I am that these Democrats are in love with this new found authority over the "peasants"

These vile creatures disgust me.

"The illness is DEATH"

More fearmongering from their governor. The illness is an ILLNESS for virtually ALL reasonably healthy Americans.

Did crybaby Fredo die?

The more I hear from these assholes the more convinced I am that these Democrats are in love with this nw found authority over the "peasants"

These vile creatures disgust me.
0.1-0.3% chance of dying according to a USC study released the other day. A little worse than the annual flu bug.

Forum List

Back