Cuomo Gaslights the Public, Claims He Never Sent Elderly People to Their Deaths

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Cuomo is now claiming that he never sent people to their deaths.

Cuomo this week said that nursing homes taking in COVID-positive residents directly from hospitals "just never happened."

The facts will never forgotten by Americans.

Cuomo is now claiming that he never sent people to their deaths.

Cuomo this week said that nursing homes taking in COVID-positive residents directly from hospitals "just never happened."

The facts will never forgotten by Americans.

The MSM human SLUGS will cover it all up for him and then The Puppet Joe Biden will go out and say The Donald ordered all the elderly in New York to be infected with COVID-19 and then the MSM human SLUGS will back up what Joe Biden said and if ANYONE disagrees they will be slandered across Twitter as a Conspiracy Theorist and a White Supremacist who is literally also a Russian Bot AND an Agent of Putin.

Hopefully the families of the nursing home victims will bring a wrongful death civil suit against Cuomo and the Nursing Homes. This should be an easy one.
I'm really surprised the lawsuit against Cuomo and the state of New York hasn't happened yet. Maybe that's because lawyers are afraid of the backlash from Cuomo's mob.

Hopefully the families of the nursing home victims will bring a wrongful death civil suit against Cuomo and the Nursing Homes. This should be an easy one.
I'm really surprised the lawsuit against Cuomo and the state of New York hasn't happened yet. Maybe that's because lawyers are afraid of the backlash from Cuomo's mob.
I'm surprised too The Nursing Homes themselves have some liability here as well, they could have refused admission citing health and safety of existing NH population.

Forum List

Back