Curious.What May Happen If San Fransisco Cannot Get The Funds To Pay All Of It's "Slave Decendants"? Are We Gonna See Another Summer Of 2020?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
and we all know California doesnt have the multi-billions to hand out to pretty much all of it's black residents. and they all know this too? and they sure are demanding! We Want Our Money! and we Want It Now! !!!. they must think that Governor Jerry Brown, whoops, I mean Newsom, can just print up 400 or so Billion on some very expensive printer.
Anyway, so what happens if this proposal fails? are we gonna see a lot more "Shopping Without Paying" all over San Fransico?

and we all know California doesnt have the multi-billions to hand out to pretty much all of it's black residents. and they all know this too? and they sure are demanding! We Want Our Money! and we Want It Now! !!!. they must think that Governor Jerry Brown, whoops, I mean Newsom, can just print up 400 or so Billion on some very expensive printer.
Anyway, so what happens if this proposal fails? are we gonna see a lot more "Shopping Without Paying" all over San Fransico?
They sure better hurry, SF is running out of stores.

they want it to go national........all reparations should be voluntarily

what about the 32 taco bells? god forbid they shut down
The Orientals could start rat markets.

1683685322650.png

I heard the cost is 8 billion dollars which they don't have or can borrow. That means the only way to get that money is to raise taxes even more. If this stupidity actually goes through, businesses and residents better get the hell out of that state as fast as they can, even faster than they are already.

Next is how many blacks that get this money will keep their jobs? I doubt many. So then they will have a huge labor shortage along with greatly reduced tourism.

1. Just read that Governor Newsom has declined to support this proposal.

2. I am also guessing that many Hispanic people (who the 2020 census says are now 40% of the state's population) are less than enthusiastic about this proposal.

My guess is that if this passes they will look to pass this along to the federal government so the citizens of the 49 others states can assist with the funding. Honestly, the idea is wholly ludicrous.

My guess is that if this passes they will look to pass this along to the federal government so the citizens of the 49 others states can assist with the funding. Honestly, the idea is wholly ludicrous.

Not assist with the funding but asking for a bailout down the road.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
1. Just read that Governor Newsom has declined to support this proposal.

2. I am also guessing that many Hispanic people (who the 2020 census says are now 40% of the state's population) are less than enthusiastic about this proposal.

If he's really serious about running for prez, it would be the best think he could do. Most of the country are against cash reparations.

Decades of living and working there below SF. very few blacks observed but those found in OAK or a few in South SF I think.

In what nation in history does it do the things we are doing and becomes a much richer and cohesive one? The past cannot be undone. We have gone far back from those who live their full lives now. And those living their full lives have faced oppression from the empowered even now. From all heritages and from all political spectrums.

Forum List

Back