Current Trump News

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
This article shows why the New York Media ranks below Cockroaches and Head Lice in American Public Opinion. Their open hated of Trump, driven primarily by the fact that he is not the least bit afraid of them, and does not mind showing his Contempt....has driven them into promiscuous behavior and over a dangerous precipice that has destroyed all credibility.

Headlines Like These are Why Trump Isn’t Worried…

Note in this article just a mention of the Freight Train headed toward the Democrats, and their seditious and puerile Deep State---which will make Watergate look almost like the Age of Innocence:

"Ironically the FBI investigation into the Trump Russian collusion charges has done a 360 and now points to the Democrats and FBI agents as the real criminal manipulators."

More to come as the Guilty Obama Leftovers are into Deep Stonewall.

Meanwhile:

Melania has killed a tree!!!!

Laziest. President. Ever.
DSBNjuRUQAAjfbq.jpg

DSBNjuRUQAAjfbq.jpg
Looks like Trump just made working vacations a fact. I do not think it matters when and where he keeps his promises as long as he keeps them. Guess the others could not multi task, or had his work ethic.

Bitch about everything he does at work.

Bitch about him not working.

Bitch about his wife removing a dead tree on the recommendation of the professional Tree People.

Fuck you Bolshevik Bitches.

Mac, you Alt Right neo-fascists went to work on Obama and failed.

Good America is going to work on Trump because of his criminal behavior and will topple him.

Good America is going to work on Trump because of his criminal behavior and will topple him.

Sir:

I just happened to notice a little message that there were posts by Ignored Persons---clicked on it for a lark--and this little bit of utter nonsense popped up.

You are on IGNORE as is every other Half-Wit Bolshevik Cocksucker with more than 100,000 posts.

Get a Job.

If those alt-right neofacists failed, why do you have a President Trump?

DSBNjuRUQAAjfbq.jpg

Those Pub Potus should love to live on taxpayers money, esp the present one.
He does not take a salary.
He took the job that is most respected in the world. Whether he takes pay or not is beside the point. He is doing a job that is criminally incompetent. He should be removed, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a danger to our nation.
Those are all different points than the one I addressed. Does he love to live on taxpayer's money, as the poster I responded to claims?

Because some people in Russia figured out how to win an American election while losing the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Now we need to know the quid pro offered by Trump and company for that help.

DSBNjuRUQAAjfbq.jpg

Those Pub Potus should love to live on taxpayers money, esp the present one.
He does not take a salary.
He took the job that is most respected in the world. Whether he takes pay or not is beside the point. He is doing a job that is criminally incompetent. He should be removed, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is a danger to our nation.
Those are all different points than the one I addressed. Does he love to live on taxpayer's money, as the poster I responded to claims?
If he would release his tax returns, I think that you would find that to be the case. I bet he paid less tax than did the average working stiff.

Because some people in Russia figured out how to win an American election while losing the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Now we need to know the quid pro offered by Trump and company for that help.
Why does the popular vote matter?

Forum List

Back